100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • c****e
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    fantastic!! I wish the fabric was more sturdy...it had holes in it and the chest area was bigger than 32b
    09/19/2016
  • c****e
    us
    fantastic!! the right height height and shape!! i just wish the overall quality was a tad better. I'll be buying new jewelry and crown and also upcycle some parts from the jewelry and i wish the torso of the dress had more boning and stronger zipper. im afraid im going to break it when i zip it up!! im a double zero, so I'm sure this is a hassle for bigger sized people!
    09/13/2016
  • K****l
    us
    SSSSSSOOOO PERFECT. except to small at boob area, my breasts were spilling out of top and sides but its an easy fix. http://instagram.com/p/saou4Yxh7u/?modal=true http://instagram.com/p/samY9Jxh33/?modal=true
    02/02/2015
  • Y****n
    fr
    Robe parfaite comme sur la photo ! Par contre taille petit niveau poitrine donc vaut mieux prendre une taille au dessus ^^ Sinon deux rubans sont offert avec la robe (un de rechange je pense) et tour de cou très long, à couper sois même en fonction de la taille de son cou. Par contre la couronne à été aplatie pendant l'expédition >< ... Sinon la robe est arrivé 1 jour plus tard que prévue donc délais respectés ! :) Photo à venir (le temps que je remette la perruque à neuf ^^)
    10/30/2013

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.