100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • J****n
    ru
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Oh, this wig, I definitely love! Insanely beautiful long hair that I always dreamed yourself to grow .. but unfortunately did not. But now I can odevta this wig to make beautiful hair and make beautiful and magical images :). The wigs are made qualitatively!
    07/12/2015
  • S****i
    us
    beautiful. all I want to know is if it's heat resistant. but overall a beautiful wig
    05/16/2015
  • A****e
    us
    This wig is super lovely and super long. The bangs are side bangs when you get it so if you want straight across bangs you will have to trim them. This is also the perfect wig to cosplay as Cerci Lannister from Game of Thrones!
    01/02/2015
  • S****a
    pl
    I came to school in the wig and everyone thought that suddenly grew. They look like the real thing! Perfectly arranged, cares for them as usual your hair. They are beautiful and long, perfect for a big good change :) I recommend! More photos:http://stylbycia.blogspot.com/2014/11/sweet-hairstyle.html
    11/10/2014
  • S****a
    pl
    They came to school and everyone thought that it grew! They look very natural and perfectly arranged, care is simple-as our own hair. If you need this transformation must have them, they are wonderful! More photos: http://stylbycia.blogspot.com/2014/11/sweet-hairstyle.html#more
    11/10/2014
  • C****h
    us
    ok so this wig is awesome, it was really thick and soft, It was a bit bushy as well because its so thick but styled well.
    10/23/2014
  • E****e
    it
    è assolutamente bellissima! la adoro! *^* Complimenti, certo pensavo che il ciuffo fosse più corto XD dovrò sistemarla, per il resto ottima! I love it
    08/12/2014
  • L****a
    ES
    I really love it. It's so beautiful and soft and it really looks so natural and is not shiny. It also has come so well packed. I really recommend it. The shipping is fast. Me encanta, es muy bonita y suave y tiene un aspecto muy natural. Biene muy bien empaquetada y no brilla mucho. Recomiendo comprar en esta tienda. El envío también es rápido.

Reply:
    Dear L****a,
    Gracias por su atención y apoyo a Milanoo.com~

06/30/2014
  • l****n
    us
    It's a pretty decent wig for 15$. It looks like real hair and isn't overly shiney like some wigs. I was pleased with this wig. ^^
    06/24/2014
  • S****9
    us
    Money well spent! I love the wig and its very good quality the bangs were a bit long but i prefer them that way and it just letting people know be prepared for brushing after every use because if you don't brush it it gets really tangled but overall great wig i wish i could wear it everyday! thanks milanoo!
    03/21/2014
  • L****d
    us
    Impressed very much, 15 dollars well spent, this isn't top of the line material (but it was only 15 bucks), but it looks pretty great on and will work well for cosplaying. But I did have to trim the bangs a bit
    01/24/2014
  • G****y
    ES
    I really like this wig! It's really confortable and doesn't look like a one while you wear it! I totally recommend this, good quality and very beautiful color :)
    11/29/2013
  • G****n
    us
    Iam so Happy and well satisfied with the Wig! i love it soo much! Thank you milanoo! I will definitely shop again here later.
    10/11/2013
  • E****a
    de
    The wig really is super cute and looks like shown on the picture!I love to wear it (even thought i only wear it with a hat without it its easy to tell its fake)^^.
    09/29/2013
  • L****y
    ca
    Got this the day before Christmas, perfect timing and wore it right when i opened it on Christmas day~ it's super cute and so soft, and ended up wearing it more often then my natural hair, and no one can tell it's fake.
    01/27/2013
  • D****h
    us
    Really good wig. I do not have naturally straight hair so something with a little imperfection like this is great. I get A LOT of compliments on it and people can not tell its fake. I definitely recommend this wig. It may need cutting on the bangs depending on your head and face shape though so beware!
    01/24/2013
  • B****a
    fr
    magnifique très douce effet réel *^*
    06/16/2016
  • I****o
    ES
    good quality thank you
    09/30/2015
  • C****d
    fr
    très belle qualité surprise par la douceur de la perruque au toucher, elle est très réaliste je l'ai reçue très vite !
    07/17/2015
  • C****e
    us
    Super excellent wig! I purchased this wig two years ago when I first stated Lolita and it is still very nice. (Besides being two years old!) The only small thing I that when I wear it, it tends to slip a little. That is probably just my head though. Overall, super lovely and I would recommend! It is very good for everyday wear aswell. 5/5
    04/24/2015

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.