• 八****田
    jp
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Good evaluation from users
    03/17/2020
  • h****g
    gb
    I feel safe when dressing it and like someone is hugging me. And please bring in more cloaks. I would like to buy.
    08/26/2012
  • j****b
    The fact that this robe is a naruto inspired merchandise was just the deal sealer for me. In fact i was actually looking for just a robe to wear to a cos event and because i was really short on money i could not afford to go out and buy the materials and make it myself like the rest of my costume. that’s why i chose milanoo because making my own is just a hobby. When i want really high detailed stuff in costumes i go to milanoo and they deliver fantastically. They had this robe and it has a nice collar too. I am really happy it goes so well with my costume build.
    08/24/2012
  • J****e
    I made a random search on Google for anime costumes and this website was on the top of that list. This place has everything – cosplay costumes, accessories, wigs, eyelashes, everything. It has everything I one can ask for and all of that in one place. I can get my kids all the cartoon inspired stuff that they want from here now and I don’t have to go looking for them anymore place to place. I can get stuff for my wife as well. She is going to love it. This place has a huge collection of shoes, accessories, bags, for both women and men. I could find so much of what I need for work here and I’m sure my wife is going to enjoy herself as well. I even saw many different kinds of Spiderman costumes.
    07/24/2012
  • T****i
    de
    The fabric of which the coat is made, is not, as it looks in the photo only from thin shit fabric. It is made of very strong fabric, and all seams are sewn together pretty well. The stripes hit the color of the manga / anime pretty well. The zipper is made of plastic and can be opened both from below with a \ "slider \" as well as from the bottom with a second.
    04/30/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.