100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • J****e
    gb
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I was so happy to get these shoes. The package is so tight(I was so worry before that long way's travel may got some damage), when I finally open it, the shoes are as fine as they are in store. Thank you so much!
    08/06/2012
  • F****s
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Barnaby Brooks is a character that I have adored since I was a child and I decided to dress up in this way for a costume party. If I was going to dress up like this, I wanted to do it right and I figured that you needed shoes to do it properly. These shoes may seem a little ostentatious at first sight but that is not true and they are amazing to wear and the quality is amazing. Milanoo is a great site to buy stuff from and these shoes got me looking at other things and the quality is pretty good there too. The collection is amazing and I will end up buying something each time that I come here. I am here now to look out for some jeans and get them going pretty soon right now.
    07/26/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.