100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • L****.
    ru
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Парик в целом хороший. Я челку подстригла но она все равно слишком пышная, но эту проблему решили лак и воск. Париком довольна, буду и в дальнейшем покупать лолиту, косплей и разные аксессуары, спасибо большое Milanoo

Reply:
    Dear L****.,
    спасибо вам за подержку и понимание , мы будем улучшить нашие услуги дальше.

04/11/2014
  • j****e
    it
    La parrucca è un po' diversa rispetto all'immagine dato che in realtà ha la frangetta pari, ma basta un po' di lacca per sistemarla come tsunade! Il prodotto è ottimo, io l'ho tenuta per un anno in una busta di plastica e quando sono andata a riprenderla per pettinarla è stato un attimo, per nulla rovinata, morbida e lucida! Molto facile da indossare, confortevole e aderente.
    06/17/2015
  • C****
    fr
    Superbe perruque. La texture et véritablement proche du cheveu! A recommander pour complément de costume.
    01/18/2015
  • A****L
    au
    I love this wig it is absoluly amazing but the delivery service is slow! make sure you order it in advance if your going to a con
    02/14/2012
  • R****s
    nz
    i got the wig today! the moment i took it from the packaging omg i didnt expect the wig to feel so soft and manageable :3 thanks for the free wig stand & wig brush! its helps alot to keep my wig tidy and safe, & saved money too. i also got a free hair net which is another greeat bonus!! milanoo is the best, thank you :D
    02/10/2012
  • W****y
    gb
    This wig looks pretty cool. The color is amazing. There is fine difference between blonde, golden and yellow hair. This color of gold is just beautiful. I just had to order it. I got it within the specified time about nine days. The material is of very fine quality. I think it is a great buy for the price it costs. A friend suggested this site; this really seems to have everything I want to purchase. Great collection!
    08/06/2011
  • C****e
    gb
    I've been looking for a long tsunade wig for the longest time, and have just now been able to find one here at milanoo! I've tried out a number of other tsunade wigs but have never been satisfied with the quality. This product is extremely well made, fits great and is quite stylishly designed! This piece really helps me stand out during my cosplay routines and also makes for a great outfit during Halloween and costume parties. Thanks for such a great product :)
    06/17/2011
  • B****e
    gb
    i love Tsunade very much, so i booked this wig. it feels smooth and the craftsmanship is good.thanks!
    06/07/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.