100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • V****l
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Very Cool boots!!!! Doesn't look like the picture but who cares! I love them!!
    2013/4/18
  • M****u
    CH
    guuuut!
    2015/1/15
  • u****9
    us
    Qualitativ sehr hochwertig und auch noch bequem,genau wie auf dem Bild
    2014/5/13
  • f****s
    co
    cuanto sale en pesos y tiene talla 10

返信:
    様 f****s,
    Haga el favor de elegir la talla según la longitud de su pie. Puede elegir la moneda que le conviene en la parte superior de la página web.

2012/9/21
  • p****s
    fr
    bonjours jours ouvrables?
    2011/12/5
  • a****n
    gb
    I absolutely love Milanoo's site as it gives me so much choice to shop from! My brother absolutely loved these shoes that I gifted hin for his Birthday...he was absolutely thrilled.The shoes are gorgeous in red and black. They are superbly fitting. Now my dad wants a pair too. And the prices are so good.Will surely come back for more for the haloween.
    2011/10/13
  • a****e
    ES
    hola bueno tengo unas preguntas 1 me puedes poner el precio en pesos dime porfa que numeros tienes plis eso eso es todo
    2011/10/13
  • a****n
    gb
    I love this site for providing most unique products. My son is all time fan of ‘dragon ball’ and wanted its shoes but it was not available anywhere. Then I finally found that shoes out here. Thanks to milanoo for providing such products and the prices are also reasonable for superior quality shoes. The shoes are designed nicely and fits in properly on my son. He loves it and wears it with dragon ball dress in Halloween. I am looking forward for more deals with milanoo
    2011/9/9
  • N****m
    gb
    i love dragonball
    2011/8/6

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.