Fiel al tamaño
100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • K****n
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    I have been buying great stuff from this site for quite some time now and have always been more than happy with its enormous range of good, quality products at attractive prices. Milanoo has helped me pick up some great stuff from time to time and improve my wardrobe each season. This costume is one of the last purchases I have made from here in this season. I’m new to cosplay but I’ve been a big fan of Final Fantasy for some time now. This costume is amazing to say the least. It looks great; the quality is good and the size is just right for me. In all, the perfect cosplay costume I could get my hands on for this price.
    21/08/2012
  • K****n
    I have been buying great stuff from this site for quite some time now and have always been more than happy with its enormous range of good, quality products at attractive prices. Milanoo has helped me pick up some great stuff from time to time and improve my wardrobe each season. This costume is one of the last purchases I have made from here in this season. I’m new to cosplay but I’ve been a big fan of Final Fantasy for some time now. This costume is amazing to say the least. It looks great; the quality is good and the size is just right for me. In all, the perfect cosplay costume I could get my hands on for this price.
    21/08/2012
  • K****n
    21/08/2012
  • K****n
    21/08/2012
  • C****f
    gb
    This site is Amazing no problem with anything. Good Service, A+ deal! And moreover, This costume is Good! I will tell ALL my friends to get purchase from your site.
    13/07/2011
  • G****f
    gb
    Everything with this order went Good. I will definately order here in the future. There is no doubt that, Good shop, I strongly advice, contact lenses are Amazingly realistic.
    05/07/2011
  • S****n
    gb
    Can't beat the price, but the costume is larger than I thought a large would be - should've got a medium. Love Yoko, love this costume! 
    08/06/2011
  • S****n
    gb
    This product looks like artistic natural, the quality is reliable. It is an excellent and good value for money. It will make you confident in the cospaly. 
    07/06/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.