100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • N****y
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    I wore this outfit to a convention. I was very happy with the quality. I'm a plus size girl so I had to have it tailored and it fit wonderfully. The eye patch it came with was very tight so I could not wear it (sad face) but I'm sure it could be fixed with a few adjustments. The headband fit very well no headaches and the gloves were fine but I chose other gloves to be more true to the character.
    03/08/2015
  • N****a
    gb
    I just received this outfit and so far im very happy with the results. Im a plus size girl (18w) so i had to get the outfit tailored. Very wise decision. Fabric looks and feels good. I feel like the character. Headband doesnt feel too tight so might not be so bad too wear all day. Eye patch is a kinda tight but im sure i can rig something up so its not bothering my face or ears. Gloves fit like a glove. Lol. Nice fit. Shipping and processing was a bit of a wait. Ordered in mid August, received in beginning of October, so plan ahead. So far so good.
    05/10/2013
  • s****y
    This is a really nice costume from the anime ikkitousen ryomon. I am really fond of having this piece in my collection of anime costumes. I like to dress up in this costume and invite people over to entertain and i like to be fancily dressed while i do that. Occasionally i wear costumes to cosplay and manga events but mostly i wear these costumes at home. That means long hours of wear and costumes must be really comfortable to do that. Thankfully all the clothes i have ever brought form milanoo have been really comfortable and have never disappointed me in terms of how they are made or how close they are in terms of adaptation to the anime. So that’s a great plus point of milanoo.
    18/08/2012
  • 購****者
    jp
    非常に完成度の高い商品です。 披露宴で余興の衣装として使わせて頂きます。 商品も素晴らしいが店舗様のご対応が非常に素晴らしい 大変迅速丁寧にご対応頂きお陰様で間に合いました。 ありがとうございました。
    09/09/2010
  • m****t
    gb
    Very fast shipping thank you !!!
    30/08/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.