100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • N****6
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    This ourfit is absolutely amazing!! Everything fits perfectly and the colors of the outfit are perfect! Highly recommended for any Sweden cosplayer!!
    07/08/2014
  • Y****
    us
    The color is a little bit lighter than the picture but the overall quality is very well. I like the flow of the full costume but I would recommend that the color of the costume to be darker.
    16/09/2012
  • t****6
    us
    I was wondering if I can but the hat only and if so does the price change?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a t****6,
    Sorry, the hat is not included. But it do come with the over coat, shirt, trousers, belt, gun cover,gloves and shoes covers.

04/08/2012
  • t****5
    ca
    Great cosplay! Pretty speedy delivery and awesome quality. I must note that the hat is too small and I will have to do some adjustments with it but either then that, amazing results!
    19/06/2012
  • t****5
    ca
    Great cosplay! Pretty speedy delivery and awesome quality. I must note that the hat is too small and I will have to do some adjustments with it but either then that, amazing results!
    19/06/2012
  • M****d
    dk
    Is the hat one-size? Or is it diffrend from size to size? I'm using "Women's Costume Size Chart - Size M" what is the hat-size then(in cm)?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a M****d,
    the hat is one size.

09/05/2012
  • S****n
    au
    Ahh!! This is amazing!! I'm trying to convince ny mum now to buy it (since I'm only 13) ... but before I do I just wanna ask, what is the boot part like? Is it just like a material that wraps around your leg from your foot upwards or is it like an actual boot?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a S****n,
    there is the picture for the boots in our website, you can check it http://www.milanoo.com/p21897.html

02/05/2012
  • S****e
    us
    I love it! It's just the right size, and fits great. The only things I'm a little upset about is the hat's chin strap is a bit too long, and The strap that goes over the shoulder was a bit too long as well. But they can easily be fixed. Another problem is that they had a little trouble with the shipping so we had to reorder it.
    11/02/2012
  • L****i
    gb
    Very good quality for the money. very well made costume, no complaint here
    08/06/2011
  • W****e
    gb
    I love the anime of the Axis Powers, when i saw this Anime Costume Set, i was so excited. Thanks! 
    07/06/2011
  • J****y
    gb
    This costume is very nice. It is perfect in details. What's more, the shipment is fast and the customer service is good. I will come again next time:D
    20/05/2011
  • P****t
    gb
    The quality is magnificent. The material and craftmanship are too. Definitely worth the price! If I ever need anything for cosplay in the future I am definitely coming back here. 5 Stars!!
    05/10/2010
  • K****a
    gb
    Fits perfectly and is excellent quality!
    30/05/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.