100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • K****m
    ca
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Got the wig about a week ago and am having a ton of fun with it! Just wondering what the material is... Anyways, it tangles easily (because it's so freaking long) but I found a detangling solution online that really helped me out :) Also managed to make Konata's little antenna for the top too! Just took a bit of hairgel and a cup ^_^
    29/03/2015
  • B****e
    us
    My friend got it and its very well made sadly her dog chewed it up last night :(:
    03/10/2013
  • s****y
    mx
    la verdad me sorprende esta peluca, esta algo cara para lo que acostumbro pero enserio ahorita la tengo y no me arrepiento, es la unica que me ha gustado tanto que la tengo ahi como coleccion, tiene cabellos abundante y un hermoso color, se ve tan perfecta que me animo a decir esto. esta peluca lo vale.
    15/06/2013
  • k****y
    gb
    i got this wig to day and i was amazed at the quality of it and i stays in place beautifly.
    30/08/2012
  • P****a
    ca
    I just received this wig today and it's of wonderful quality. It matches the colour in the photo which is always a plus, however they attempted to create the antenna on Konata's head by slicking up a strand of hair with gel. While I appreciate the attempt, it isn't centered on the top of the head and when lifted up you can see a chunk of the thing that the fiber is connected to. Because of this, I'll need to wash the wig, brush it, and restyle it. So while the wig itself is in great condition and just what I needed for my cosplay, I could have done without the attempted antenna.
    29/02/2012
  • C****o
    gb
    I've always wanted to have blue hair. God knows I don't have the patience to grow my hair that long. So this wig will have to do for now. I saw some other wigs that didn't cost as much but still had hair as long a this. What is so special about this one? I still want this one though. I adore the way its stick straight and shiny. I couldn't find a wig that was this long and straight and was this particular shade of blue. Good job Milanoo, on stocking up on some excellent wigs. You people should really put yourself out there more so that a lot more people can see what you have to offer. Its not fair that some websites get to hog all the limelight. Good luck!
    09/08/2011
  • N****a
    ru
    What is the length of a wig?
    26/07/2011
  • M****a
    gb
    I would love if Konata's wig had that peice of hair that stands up. It would make it so much more fun.
    14/09/2009

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.