100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • A****y
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    This wig is very cute! It's a little thick, but nothing some altering couldn't fix!
    29/04/2013
  • Y****a
    us
    This was the thickest wig I had at the time, it was excellent quality! Really soft and rich color, I used it along with Rin's cosplay. Love it!
    02/02/2013
  • l****r
    us
    i love the wig! i would wear it! i might just buy it sometime... i reccomend this wig to all people...
    18/02/2013
  • O****e
    md
    А возможна доставка в Молдове?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a O****e,
    К сожалению, мы не доставляем товары до вашей страны.

12/06/2012
  • G****e
    ru
    кто может сказать, бантик к парику прилагается?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a G****e,
    Нет, этот товар только 1 парик.

06/06/2012
  • V****y
    cl
    Hola Soy de chile de la region del bio bio y nesesito sabes los costos de enio, Gracias de antemano
    27/01/2012
  • A****a
    VE
    Hola, me gustaria comprar la peluca para que me la envien antes de el 18 de febrero de este mes.. se podria?
    14/01/2012
  • R****à
    it
    No il fiocco non è compreso ma la parrucca è bellissima
    11/08/2011
  • J****a
    ES
    Hola, buenas noches, queria saber como es el tema de la entrega, soy de mendoza argentina y necesito la peluca para fin de mes a mas tardar, agradeceria que me contesten lo antes posible, muchas gracias
    09/08/2011
  • M****y
    gb
    Though I usually manage to find wigs for cosplays on the internet and even in stores across the city, I have never actually managed to find a wig that was actually well made. Well made in the sense the quality of the wig always seems to be a little substandard when compared to normal wigs. The cosplay wigs always seem to be neglected or ignored which has been getting on to my nerves a lot of late. This one was delightfully different. The quality of the wig was actually on par with the wigs that you normally buy for regular use. I have never seen any wigs made of the material kanekalon and I am guessing that is what has made all the difference here in this case.
    07/08/2011
  • C****e
    gb
    Ordered this wig on Saturday July 2nd and i've been tracking it every day every since~ I finally received it 12 business days later on the 19th! On Standard shipping... Happy w/the delivery.. Estimated arrival was supposed to be the 25th/a week later but it came earlier than expected! Always happy when things come earlier~ ^__^ It was my first time ordering from China too. I'm happy w/the product! It's a really nice wig and it's a decent price too. I will probably order from Milanoo if I ever need a wig again and if they have the wig I need! ;)
    22/07/2011
  • V****d
    it
    Il fiocco è compreso nel pacchetto?
    06/04/2011
  • З****а
    ru
    Я хочу купить этот парик для Cosplay
    25/02/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.