• C****N
    de
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    05/26/2020
  • J****n
    us
    The skirt is a bit small, but that's only noticeable when I sit down and have difficulty breathing... And the hat refuses to stay up. But other than that, it's perfect! It came with a plastic "wire" that I have no idea where it goes(the hat or the skirt) and the bow on the belt wasn't sewed on and just came with a large safety pin. But it met my expectations and I can't wait to wear it to a con sometime soon!!
    03/23/2018
  • D****s
    us
    I have nothing bad to say. I was scared getting it because i thought it was too small but it fit perfectly. I got a Xlarge and it was still a little room, it wasnt a tight fit. The material is nice and it doesnt feel cheap. Its great. ??
    03/14/2018
  • M****n
    us
    I came on time the kimono is separate from the skirt it's adjustable the material feels like a cap and gown a small fits perfectly fine, but an extra small would fit better I m 100 ponds 5'5feet
    03/02/2018
  • T****r
    us
    It was a little baggage but not to the point where it looked bad.
    02/14/2018
  • A****e
    us
    I absolutely adore this kimono. It's the perfect gift for a legend of Zelda fan. It can be used for a gender-bent link cosplay. I have a large, I believe. A medium would fit better. I'm 5' and 145lbs.
    01/08/2018
  • D****t
    us
    I just don't know how to put it on properly
    12/13/2017
  • H****e
    us
    I love it Top an skirt are separate very comfortable I cant waito cosplay in it
    12/13/2017
  • H****y
    us
    Product arrived on time. Fits as expected.
    12/10/2017
  • E****d
    us
    I am super glad I purchased this as I had been eyeing some of the pieces from Darling Army's site but this one is a very good quality kimono to wear to my cons, the skirt piece of the kimono is a bit smaller for my pettycoat so I dont like it TOTALLY but it does its job in showing off my love for Zelda!
    10/27/2017

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.