100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • s****b
    ca
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Wonderful; the quality is good enough to wear as everyday clothes! (I purchased this back in 2010; it's still in great condition)~ :) Pros: • REALLY comfortable! • The custom sizing is accurate/useful. • The pants have pockets, a zipper, and loops for a belt (Which surprised me, since I thought it'd be more basic). • These are REAL pants; not those crummy costume pants with elastics and felt, but proper pants that function like your normal jeans (but they're made of cotton)~ • both articles are made with fine and durable materials, proper inner linings, and sewn professionally. • The fur is nice-looking (but I wish it'd flow in a more random way on the cuffs). • The white zipper looks stylish (in my opinion). Cons: • The hood is way too HUGE! (It looks awkward on my head, and it's hard to keep in place. But I just fold the excess over my neck). • The right pocket (on the jacket) is sewn shut for some odd reason. • The jacket is slightly darker than shown here (but it still looks good in most photographs). • I'm not a fan of how the zipper doesn't go all the way up to the hood. But I guess the flaps are accurate enough. • The pants are pretty close to the crotch; so bending too far down is ocassionally awkward. I would highly recomend this outfit/costume! :D
    04/01/2013
  • K****P
    us
    This cosplay is awesome! I was so blown away when it arrived. It is very well made!! The jacket does zip all the way unlike the picture, but it still folds over correctly so it doesn't matter to me. The pants were a little on the small side but they are still great!

Reply:
    Dear K****P,

02/24/2013
  • t****t
    us
    This cosplay was AMAZING. I loved everything about it. It arrived in good time and was packaged up nicely. The fabric is super comfortable. It looks just like Kiba's outfit from the manga/anime. I will definitely be ordering from Milanoo again
    11/25/2012
  • Y****a
    jp
    良いコメント
    04/23/2024
  • F****n
    us
    Default praise
    04/02/2023
  • C****a
    us
    Default praise
    03/22/2022
  • D****y
    ru
    Default feedback
    02/14/2021
  • R****
    us
    Default praise
    10/28/2020
  • L****a
    us
    Default praise
    09/18/2020
  • D****n
    us
    Default praise
    05/24/2020
  • M****i
    us
    I bought this cosplay for a friend and made it tailor made. It fits her perfectly and she is able to wear it on a day to day basis if she wants to. She very much enjous it and had nothing bad to say about it at all.
    02/10/2015
  • M****a
    de
    The cosplay is really super processed I can not find any errors so far. The jacket is big, but the pants are never an XL. Conclusion: I will order Cosplays always here they are priced and after about 2 weeks in Germany.
    02/08/2013
  • k****a
    us
    how long does this thing take to get here.... i live in the usa.... texas
    03/08/2012
  • j****s
    us
    this is actually really cheap for the whole set together. i've been looking everywhere for a full set UNDER 100$. thank you so much!
    02/11/2012
  • П****а
    ru
    how do you get me a suit

Reply:
    Dear П****а,
    Категория персонажа : Аниме Категория костюма : Костюмы мужские Мы можем делать товар по вашему заказу, и вам только доплатить 194.81 руб.

08/01/2011
  • A****e
    it
    is it possible to pay with postepay or even better in cash? ...
    07/26/2011
  • h****i
    gb
    i got a Question why is it so much money
    07/06/2011
  • h****i
    gb
    im in love with this show i mean its funny and i be loling
    06/23/2011
  • L****m
    gb
    this looks so amazing i can't wait until i get this for my b-day, but only if my parents have been getting the hints iv been dropping xD
    04/26/2011
  • j****e
    gb
    well i bought this same jacket and its a perfect kiba jacket if u have any size questions mail me but also heres a good tip: try not to get it dirty because i accidently threw-up on mine and i put it in the washer then i think the dryer did this but it melted the fur so its really messed up now because the fur is really flat

Reply:
    Dear j****e,
    Look forward to doing business with you again.

04/25/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.