• J****E
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Default praise
    2022/1/27
  • C****
    us
    This is not a review but a question, is there a way for me to buy a pattern for this costume off this site? i would really like one please

返信:
    様 C****,
    Sincerely sorry for that the costume is made in china.we do not have any pattern for it off the site .Thanks so much for your attention to milanoo

2012/6/24
  • А****а
    ru
    а в коми республику поступает товар

返信:
    様 А****а,
    Пожалуйста, читайте содержание"Можете ли вы поставлять товар в мою страну?" в центр помощи : http://www.milanoo.com/ru/help/index-id-36.html

2012/5/7
  • J****a
    gb
    I brought this back in august for a cosplay event and i just want to say how amazed i was by the quality and shipping of the costume. The jacket fitted me perfectly and i was posing for photos all day! i recommend your website to everyone that asked where i got the costume from! i'm definitely buying other costumes!
    2011/11/28
  • A****i
    gb
    I have one question before I order this... Does it come witht the black skirt and gloves or not?

返信:
    様 A****i,
    It just includes the coat and the tie.

2011/10/14
  • J****y
    gb
    Ordered this costume for Halloween for my hubby. Delivery was super fast and it came before the arrival date even though it was shipped from China. The seller was totally friendly and responded to my emails within 24 hours. The quality of the costume itself was great. They were real clothes and not cheesy material like the costumes you buy in a bag from the Halloween stores. Totally worth the price. 
    2011/6/8
  • 購****者
    jp
    色々探しましたがこちらが一番安かったのに、 商品もしっかりしていて大満足です。 お店の対応も親切で発送も早かったです。 ありがとうございました。
    2010/11/30

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.