100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • A****r
    it
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Non è proprio uguale a quello indossato dal personaggio del manga, ma la qualità è ottima e l'assistenza è sempre disponibile per qualsiasi problema.
    2016/4/23
  • J****v
    gb
    Does the costume also come with the headband?

返信:
    様 J****v,
    The headband is included.

2011/10/14
  • B****n
    gb
    I ordered this costume for my son as a birthday present. He was so happy about the costume it is unique, lovely and pleasing to look at. The material of the costume is high quality and what i liked most about the costume are the components especially the headband and scarf. My son was so happy to see the costume and when he wears it he resembles a robot. Thanks milanoo your costumes are the best and fashionable.
    2011/10/12
  • И****н
    ru
    А почему этот костюм девшле предудещего, этого же персонажа!!!

返信:
    様 И****н,
    Цена продукции на сайте может колебаться и изменяться с течением времени или в связи с  повышением материальных затрат.

2011/7/28
  • A****i
    gb
    I ordered this cosplay and I was wondering two things.. Is the leg cap attached to a shoe in this one? And how much of a difference would it make if I measured my chest and ordered it 3-4 inches more than should have but the rest fit me?
    2011/6/25
  • D****n
    gb
    Is the leg cap grey with black lines? Also the gloves. do they have more black lines than want is is shown in the picture?
    2011/6/21

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.