• N****
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Default praise
    2020/5/13
  • T****n
    us
    Items came quicker than expected and everything fit perfectly for me. My only gripe is that the gloves are a bit too large for my hands but its nothing too serious they still fit me pretty good, I just wish it came with instructions on how to style the belts so they fit the red cargo part just right, had me scratching my head for a minute. Very happy with my purchase overall and would do buisniess with them again.
    2017/3/3
  • a****1
    us
    Amazing design and detail.
    2017/1/2
  • S****X
    us
    Other than getting the wrong size, everything about this product is absolutely, astounding!!! I will be considering this company, for future purchases.
    2016/11/1
  • N****e
    us
    Fit well, great quality, and shipped quickly. I would recommend this to anyone trying to pull off the Sora look.
    2016/3/10
  • y****y
    fr
    Colis reçus en parfaite état, complet, très très bonne qualité comme fait maison ! Je le conseil à tout fan qui voudrez cosplayer sora de kingdom hearts 2 !!!! Reçus en 11 jours
    2016/1/25
  • K****l
    it
    Perfetto! Velocità ed accuratezza nella spedizione e nel rispondere! Consigliatissimo! PS: Sarebbe gradita una spiegazione su come legare le due cinture gialle :P

返信:
    様 K****l,
    Caro cliente, grazie per il suo consiglio, sarà molto untile per noi per migliorare il nostro servizio. Siamo felici che le piaccia questo costume, le accogliamo di andare a fare l'acquisto nel nostro sito in futuro. Cordiali saluti.

2015/10/11
  • n****e
    us
    表示されている写真に正確に見えるので、私はこの衣装が本当に好きです.
    2014/9/6
  • m****7
    us
    I'm seeing reviews that say the necklace comes with and then I'm seeing reviews that say it doesn't come with so does the necklace come with? And do the the gloves come with as well?
    2014/5/8
  • C****r
    us
    I bought this costume during Halloween and when it arrived I was amazed. The material was very nice against the skin. I love it, however, the shoulder pad were not actual since they are suppose to be silver metal not black fabric. Still it was great.
    2013/11/21
  • P****a
    us
    私は先日それを手に入れました、そしてそれはとても大好きです!その驚くべきこと、唯一間違っているのは、肩パッドの物が本当に硬くてジャケットがきついということですが、私のおっぱいは大きいので衣装のせいではありません! <3
    2013/10/16
  • r****y
    us
    Everything about it was great! The male medium fit me perfectly and I'm 5'8, 145 lbs. I didn't expect the necklace to come with it but it did and it's nice quality! There are some loose threads on every piece but it's nothing major. Shipping was extremely quick for overseas so I am overall extremely pleased! Thank you!
    2013/8/6
  • H****e
    de
    すべてが本当にあります!パンツ、シャツ、ジャケット、ベルト、手袋、そしてチェーンまで!最高の品質と超高速配送: DI はそれをお勧めすることしかできません。原作に忠実です!
    2012/9/3
  • J****.
    ca
    ジッパーは作動しますか?すべての写真は、開いた状態ではなく、ジッパーを閉じた状態を示しています。

返信:
    様 J****.,
    yes it works

2012/5/6
  • J****y
    us
    このコスプレは、パソコンの画面から見ただけでなく、実際に着てみても最高でした!加えて、それはすぐに起こりました。私は昨日それを手に入れました、そしてそれは素晴らしいです!ストラップの付け方は少しわかりづらかったですが、後でどうするかわかりました。唯一の問題は黒帯です(私は問題XDの解決策があると思います)これは美しいコスプレで、両親と弟もすごかったです。さらに、衣装の注文に問題はありませんでした。私はすぐにまたここに戻ってこの場所から注文することを知っています! ^ _ ^
    2012/4/11
  • o****n
    us
    does it come with the necklace

返信:
    様 o****n,
    Waist Bag + Gloves + Coat + Sash + Tight Pantyhose + T-shirt but no necklace included

2012/3/13
  • o****n
    us
    does it come with the necklace
    2012/3/13

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.