100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • u****a
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    とにかく、センチメートルではなくインチなど、通常の測定形式でサイズのセットを使用できる可能性があります。これは、通常の単位でxlのサイズを知る必要があるためです

返信:
    様 u****a,
    Sure, will take your suggestions.

2013/12/16
  • s****e
    このドレスは私に絶対に夢中になります。まず、これはこのオンラインストアからの最初の購入であり、初めてだったので品質に少し懐疑的でしたが、それを受け取ったので、品質が完全にトップクラスであるとコメントできます。私が望んでいたように、それは私が選んだカスタム調整のオプションのために私にぴったりです。このドレスは腰にぴったりとフィットするので、実際に私はより薄く見え、それを行う衣装は私の本で必ず着用する必要があります。今、私はちょうどそれに一致する剣アクセサリーを手配する必要があります。
    2012/8/24
  • T****x
    fr
    名前にエラーがあります^^ 'Orihimeではありませんが、Nell http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DMXxB0A9hFI/S5GYg9_39eI/AAAAAAAABV0/762Mfp9EVv4/s400/bleach%2Bnell.jpg
    2012/7/6
  • T****x
    fr
    名前にエラーがあります^^ 'Orihimeではありませんが、Nell http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DMXxB0A9hFI/S5GYg9_39eI/AAAAAAAABV0/762Mfp9EVv4/s400/bleach%2Bnell.jpg
    2012/7/6
  • C****a
    gb
    They are Very comfortable and look Awesome with just about anything. Customer service are Amazingly helpful and Speedy! What's more, Perfect! Over all a Good buy I'd say.
    2011/7/5
  • g****g
    gb
    As soon as I saw this dress I fell in love with it, it is the same with the anime costume,i was delighted with the service and the fast delivery.I will be here again.
    2011/5/18
  • y****n
    gb
    Good quality and it fit perfectly. I have a medium, And I'm a female 5'3, average weight. Super fast shipping, I would definitely buy from this store again.
    2011/5/16

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.