フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    perfect for cosplay, well made, washes well

返信:
    様 N****E,

2013/4/29
  • N****a
    us
    The costume was nice and it fit quite well. The Jacket was a little tight though but that might be because I ordered the wrong size. Also the buttons popped off the jacket, but I was able to sew them back on so it was okay, no biggie. I would highly recommend getting this costume just make sure you order the right size.
    2013/1/14
  • F****a
    gb
    I love this lovely and pretty costume. It is comfortable and looks elegant. And the yellow tie is unique.
    2012/7/24
  • E****a
    gb
    Does this costume come with a wig? I was planning on getting this cosplay for Halloween and Acen 2012 :)
    2011/9/18
  • s****e
    gb
    I totally agree with marie. Milanoo is only site providing best varieties in all types of clothes and quality as well. Even my small sister is a big fan of angel beats angel/kanade tachibana and wanted this dress for the Halloween party and for her happiness I purchased this dress. she told me that her dream has come true and all her friends showered her with compliments. she was very happy with the comfort that she gets after wearing it and it is very nicely designed . thanks to milanoo for providing such costumes also.
    2011/8/19
  • m****e
    gb
    とても素敵な天使が天使/かなで橘コスチュームを打ちます。私の娘はエンジェルビートが大好きで、ハロウィーンをテーマにしたパーティーを開いたので、私はこの素敵なドレスを彼女のために購入しました。そして彼女は天使のように見えます。ドレスはとても快適です。ドレスを提供するアクセサリーはかつらとヘアピンであり、私の娘はちょうどドレスを愛し、彼女は非常にこの衣装を着て楽しんでいます。 Milanooは最高の品質と素晴らしい選択を提供すると言わなければなりません。
    2011/8/17
  • n****m
    it
    Sono rimasta molto soddisfatta dell'ordinazione di questo abito. La gonna è splendida, la camicia è morbida e fresca e la giacca è comodissima ^^ Sono alta 1.71m e ho selezionato la taglia M, e devo dire che mi va bene. Consigliato a chi volesse fare questo cosplay, ma ricordo che dovrete prendere a parte calze e scarpe perchè non sono incluse e mi raccomando di prendere bene le misure ;)
    2011/7/27
  • D****s
    gb
    いいね!アニメドレスの完全なコピー。とてもよくできています。
    2011/7/4

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.