• T****e
    fr
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    2020/6/3
  • c****s
    us
    This cosplay looks fantastic. I'm going to convince my parents to get this for me because it looks spot on. I am so excited to have this for my next convention I am attending!
    2013/8/6
  • K****o
    fr
    J'ai reçu ce cosplay qui est d'ailleur super ! Je ne suis pas mécontente de mon achat, il contient tout sur la photo et il y a même une paire de gant avec. Je l'ai même reçu a l'avance !

返信:
    様 K****o,
      Bonjour, vous pouvez aussi partager votre expérience et les photos des articles reçus à cette page: http://www.milanoo.com/fr/testimonials . Cordialement!

2013/1/29
  • K****o
    fr
    J'ai reçu ce cosplay qui est d'ailleur super ! Je ne suis pas mécontente de mon achat, il contient tout sur la photo et il y a même une paire de gant avec. Je l'ai même reçu a l'avance !
    2013/1/29
  • k****e
    us
    Hello, I was wondering if the hay came with the costume, because some reviews say it does, and others it doesn't.

返信:
    様 k****e,
    The hat is included .Pleased don't worry !

2012/11/30
  • B****a
    us
    Why do you have the picture the hat with the cosplay if the cosplay does NOT include the hat with it? It is very miss leading, I wish to buy this cosplay and when I found out it did not include the hat I was sort of upset and now I can not buy it, the hat looks very nice. And the cosplay looks wonderful.

返信:
    様 B****a,
    we do not have this dress in stock, and also the hat is not included. thank you for your suggestion .

2012/5/5
  • S****5
    fr
    Re-bonjour, ^^ Je voulais savoir se qu'était le papillon et savoir si le chapeau faisait parti du lot. Encore merci de répondre.
    2012/2/12
  • S****5
    fr
    こんにちは、私はこのコスプレを買いたいのですが、私は15歳で、かなり小さいです。 SとMのどちらが良いかわかりません。ps:私は女性です。ありがとうございました
    2012/2/12
  • A****a
    gb
    新しいミラノースーツはとても快適です!今まで見たことがありません。キャラクターと衣装自体も好きです。私はこのハロウィーンのために、私の友人全員が招待される巨大なパーティーを計画しています。両親に私にコスチュームを買ってもらうように説得するのに少し時間がかかりましたが、今では犠牲に価値があることに気付きました!私の母でさえ、私はその中の本当のアクションキャラクターのように見えると言います。
    2011/9/14
  • G****e
    gb
    I am so excited and happy with this purchase!I got a perfect size and it looks wonderful.The shipping was incredibly fast, the material used is damn good. You recieve everything it shows in the photo and the color of the costume is lovely. There is nothing to fault, everything fits perfectly and looks just cool.Overall I'm ecstatic with this purchase and would definately recommend it!Love the site and will be shopping again for sure.
    2011/8/20
  • d****t
    gb
    私が受け取った帽子は、描かれた帽子のようには見えません。それは薄っぺらで、宝石を一切含んでいません!残りのコスチュームは素晴らしいです。

返信:
    様 d****t,
    We will improve in the near future.

2010/8/26
  • W****p
    jp
    値段の割に作りがしっかりしております。
    2010/6/8
  • m****m
    gb
    側面の青い布は取り外し可能ですか?

返信:
    様 m****m,
    It is attached to the costume.

2010/5/15

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.