• M****s
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    Default praise
    05/11/2020
  • c****s
    us
    nice quality and material. Happy to have it.
    05/10/2020
  • J****n
    us
    Default praise
    17/09/2020
  • n****8
    UY
    HOLA SOY DE URUGUAY Y QUISIERA SABER CUANTO ESTA ESTE COSPLAY EN PESOS URUGUAYOS Y CUANTO TARDARIA EL ENVIO SI LO COMPRO DESDE YA GRACIAS!

Replica:
    Caro n****8,
    Disculpe, no aceptamos pesos uruguayos, se tarda 20-24 días en entregarle este artículo.

21/04/2013
  • h****k
    I’m a big fan of this site and all its products. Normally, I don’t shop online much but this site changed my mind. First of all, the prices are great here. The range is quite vast, the products are all good quality and the prices are reasonable. The shipping process is smooth and professional and the payment is transparent. I really liked this costume from Naruto anime. The good thing is that the design is accurate. Even the zipper is black, which completes the look of the costume. The fitting is good. The material is comfortable and of good quality. No complaints whatsoever from my side! Oh, and the belt is red like the other guy said.
    24/08/2012
  • l****o
    it
    buongiorno, vi scrivo per avere qualche informazione. le taglie su misura le fate tranquillamente o ci sono dei problema, non so un limite? e poi se il costume lo inviate ovunque o se ci sono delle limitazioni.
    19/02/2012
  • j****s
    br
    bom dia ! eu vi essa fantasia do killer bee e eu gostaria de saber comoque eu faço prara comprar pelo o que eu vi a loja de voces é america e como eu sou brasileiro e não tenho nossão de engles vou tradusir pelo google essa menssagen e manda pra voces então se estiver alguma coisa escrita errada me desculpem agardo resposta! att. joão gomes good day! I saw this fantasy killer bee and I would like to know I do comoque prara buy at the store I saw of you is American and because I am Brazilian and I'm not going nossão of Engles Tradus menssagen by google and sends this to you then if you write something wrong I'm sorry Agard answer! att. João Gomes
    20/01/2012
  • r****é
    fr
    franchement je sui très decu du costume d'hachibi g commander un Xl et g l'impression de c du s!! la preuve en est il va a ma petite amis qui porte du S et sa lui va bien!! merci milanoo vous faite vraiment du bon travail!!!!!!!
    03/11/2011
  • G****a
    gb
    The Belt is Red not white, Nice try though
    15/06/2011
  • j****t
    gb
    WERE IS MY COSTUME???? Order Number: en-uk_1004240535_423 Shipment in progress Date of PO: 2010-04-23 Shipment Tracking Number: EE262469443CN

Replica:
    Caro j****t,
    It is one the way to your country,please kindly track your order with the tracking number :EE262469443CN by the link of http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp

12/05/2010

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.