• J****e
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    Default praise
    27/01/2022
  • M****a
    it
    Il cliente ha elogiato per impostazione predefinita.
    09/09/2020
  • M****l
    de
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    31/07/2020
  • K****i
    de
    bin super zufrieden super Qualität und schnelle Lieferung!
    27/01/2014
  • N****y
    gb
    What an amazing wig it is awesome! I attended a birthday party when i had put it on and my friends did not stop staring at me. The color of the wig is wonderful it attracts from a long distance. One of my friends came to me and she asked me where i bought the wig from because it is very smart. The material of the wig is good and long lasting. I am very happy that stress levels of maintaining or combing the hair every time is over.
    14/10/2011
  • B****e
    gb
    I bought this wig out of a random whim. The color is so outrageous that I couldn't help buying it. It shocked the hell out of some of my friends. It was awesome seeing their reactions. They think I have gone mad but I say its fun! Now, I wear it to rock concerts too. It looks very vibrant once put on. The quality is good. The price is irresistible. This one's worth a try if you wanna look eccentric and funky or if you are a fan of cosplaying.
    06/08/2011
  • H****n
    gb
    I have found this wig for a long time! Oh,baby,you are here. I will bring you home right now!!!!
    02/08/2011
  • J****y
    gb
    I am always a fan of Sakata Gintoki, he is much handsome,especially his silver hair.Love it so much!I hope every Gintama fan shouldn't miss this superb cool costume accessary!
    25/07/2011
  • M****e
    gb
    Questa è una parrucca davvero funky che è adatta sia per spettacoli di cosplay che anche per una notte scandalosa in città! Ho comprato parecchie parrucche negli ultimi anni per spettacoli, spettacoli teatrali, halloween e vestirsi in generale, ma molti, se non molti, tendono ad aggrovigliarsi e sfilacciarsi dopo alcuni usi. Sono felice di dire che non ho affrontato tali problemi con questo e sono molto contento della vestibilità e della qualità di questo pezzo. Questa è una delle poche parrucche manga che ho trovato che può essere utilizzata anche al di fuori delle esibizioni di cosplay! Grazie milanoo, acquisteremo sicuramente di nuovo qui.
    17/06/2011
  • K****n
    gb
    Great wig...looks so lovely as soon as it is outta the package...it didnt get tangly and stayed so nice for the times i needed it..
    08/06/2011
  • d****l
    gb
    This is a very good wig, especially for the price.It was perfect for my cosplay costume, so I was very pleased overall.
    26/05/2011

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.