100%
Piccolo
0%
Grande
0%
  • M****o
    PH
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    It is really very excellent. It has accurate design and also very fast shipping.
    11/10/2013
  • D****s
    gb
    good,fun durable product. Came in very fast,and fits perfectly. I've worn this costume twice now,and plan to wear it for halloween.
    02/09/2013
  • Y****r
    ar
    Un dubbio, come si fa a chiarire dove resivira la spedizione?

Replica:
    Caro Y****r,
    Puede ver los paises que podemos hacer envíos en el carrito.

30/12/2012
  • E****y
    ES
    Quanto è il costo per soddisfare NERO piú spedizione in Costa Rica? Come faccio ad arrivare a comprarlo e accettare di spedire?

Replica:
    Caro E****y,
    Puede ver el envío exacto después de hacer el pedido. El envío se calcula por peso de artículos. Puede comprar con paypal, tarjeta crédito, transferencia bancaria y western union. Hacemos envíos a través de DHL, FedEx o EMS.

20/09/2012
  • A****r
    I am a regular at this site. I check the pages of this site quite frequently in order to check out the new arrivals and more often than not, I always end up buying something. The good thing about milanoo is that there designs are good quality and even then, the prices are quite reasonable. The collection is quite vast and they stock almost everything imaginable. This costume is amazing. I love the eye to detail here. They have the design so accurately done, which sets it apart from other such costumes. On top of it, the price is also more than reasonable. It is the perfect cosplay costume.
    21/08/2012
  • a****e
    Devil may cry is pretty much my favourite game ever to play on the ps3. And nero is possibly the coolest character around in the game world. So when i was invited to my first cosplay event ever by a friend who is very active in cosplaying i was excited but i didn’t know where to shop from. That’s when i heard about milanoo.com and to my surprise they had this nero costume pictured here too. What better chances did i have. Since i silver hair naturally like nero the outfit looks really really good on my frame and the cloth is really comfortable. I’m in no doubt about its longevity. I’ll be wearing it again in a week to the local cos event
    18/08/2012
  • n****s
    ar
    hola me llamo nico me agregashttp://www.facebook.com/(mi nombre es Yukiteru Kun) tengo una imagen de perfil de sasuke uchiha con una chaketa negra y una bufanda cuadrille es para ablar sobre el costo de el cosplay de nero o dante de devil may cry pienso comprartelo pero nesesito k me mandes la solisitud
    22/06/2012
  • c****s
    us
    Hello I believe I made an order for the Nero outfit and I was wondering if I can recieve a tracking number to track my outfits location. I have given my email and contact information for the outfit just in case. If I made the order to another website please forgive my mistake.
    18/05/2012

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.