100%
Piccolo
0%
Grande
0%
  • K****P
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    had it made and it fit like a charm! went to the convention and all with it. it was great!
    29/11/2014
  • R****e
    us
    This costume lived up to the expectation I had from it's picture. The fit was good and the stitching is strong. Received many compliments.
    23/05/2013
  • C****x
    fr
    Je viens de recevoir mon costume, il est archi géniale, je viens de me regarde dans la glace pendant 3 heures, je l'adore et il est parfait ! MERCI MILANOO !!
    25/05/2012
  • L****a
    fr
    Très très contente de la commande. Mon fils est ravi et a hâte d'inaugurer son costume à la Japan Expo à Paris, début juillet 2012. Bonne finitions. Taille ok. Je recommande :)
    16/05/2012
  • L****e
    gb
    This is the present for my little cousin for this Halloween. A friend of mine told me about this website and when I saw so many suits it was hard to choose one. I choose this one because she practices martial arts and I thought she will love it, thing that happened in the end. The price is fine and the size of this is very good, with no errors.
    05/09/2011
  • B****d
    gb
    This Cosplay Costume Suit is true to size. I liked the quality. For the price this is a good buy. If you have a Cosplay Costume Suit and are looking for Cosplay Costume Suit to match, these Cosplay Costume Suit are okay, Now for the money they are worth it.
    28/06/2011
  • R****D
    gb
    I just got this today and it fit PERFECT, it was so worth it to get it custom made; I loved the update emails and the fit~ Thanks! I'll order again!
    22/01/2011
  • D****z
    gb
    Just got this costume and its absolutly amazing and comfortable! i will definently shop here again!

Replica:
    Caro D****z,
    Thanks for your support !

09/12/2010

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.