100%
Piccolo
0%
Grande
0%
  • L****a
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    I just got my Wig and it's beautiful! I love it and it's so nice feeling c: i already took pictures and posted them on my facebook it looks so good on me! thank you Milanoo!! <3
    24/12/2012
  • s****t
    pe
    hi! sorry could tell me how much it would cost me the shipping to peru wig please let me know the total cost of the wig: D

Replica:
    Caro s****t,
    Gracias por su interés. Haga el favor de clic botón COMPRAR, luego puede ver el envío exacto en el carrito.

10/11/2012
  • R****r
    fr
    très belle perruque
    04/04/2019
  • B****
    fr
    Ha de hrbhehdhebfbvudb jfjdjfhndkvudbenng
    18/12/2014
  • L****e
    fr
    Très bonne qualité pour cette perruque ainsi que celle de Lucky star, livraison à la porte avec le sourire! Le costume de Cow girl est à ajuster soi-même pour la poitrine ce qui je trouve est très bien, car pour les déguisement taille unique ce n'est pas toujours aussi facile que là! Le seul bémol indépendant du site..des rupture de stock sur d'autres produits, largement compensé par la qualité et la rapidité des réponses du services clients! (pour un site web, c'est pas tjrs le cas!) Merci! je recommanderais!!
    30/01/2014
  • K****y
    au
    I was so excited to receive this in the mail! The color of the hair is right on with the picture and is sooo beautiful! Thanks Milanoo!
    18/01/2013
  • S****8
    us
    I just got the wig in the mail and already i'm already in love with it. It's so smooth and great quality and im having fun wearing it. it fits snugly and is very comfortable. this was my first wig purchase on this site and i'm certain it won't be my last
    22/08/2012
  • J****y
    gb
    I like this red wig. Its color is outstanding and special. And I got it right on time. Thanks a lot,Milanoo.
    20/07/2012
  • c****7
    de
    hi leute
    18/06/2012
  • W****e
    gb
    The first day i saw this wig on this website i said that i am going for it. The wig is pretty and the color of the wig is amazing. The style of the wig makes me to appear different and unique from other ladies. My friends keep on staring at me when i go for a party with it. The quality of material that the wig has been made from is awesome while the price is irresistible. I am a regular shopper here and soon i will order another wig that has been made in the same design but a different color so that i look funky and eccentric.
    14/10/2011
  • h****m
    gb
    This wig is awesome! High quality and silky smooth. The only thing is that the ponytail is heavy and clips on so make sure you can secure the wig well
    03/03/2011

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.