Fidèle à la taille
100%
Petit(e)
0%
Grand(e)
0%
  • a****e
    Coupe globale:Fidèle à la taille
    I bought this costume from here a few weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and the amount of detailing here. I was not expecting good quality to be honest, considering that the prices are quite low as compared to other places. But on ordering, I found that the quality is just as good as the price. The material used is nice and comfortable. Unlike most costumes, it does not get too hot after a while and remains comfortable to wear, which is the best part about the costume. It looks exactly like the game and gives off a great look. It is just the perfect cosplay costume ever.
    18/08/2012
  • s****n
    us
    It was rather large on me, even though I'm a large, which makes me wonder what a medium would have been... Oh well. Its an alright piece, good if you desire to learn to alter cosplays The slit is too hight, you'll need to pin it

Répondre:
    Cher s****n,
    thank you for your suggestion and we will take a serious consideration about that

Répondre:
    Cher s****n,
    thank you for your kind suggestion we will take a serious consideration about that.

21/04/2012
  • R****o
    gb
    this is an ok cosplay costume of Tsubaki But I wouldn't recamend it to a pro cosplayer
    09/09/2010
  • G****a
    jp
    結構思った通りで気に入ってます。 サイズも気にせず誰でも着れるものいいです。 透け具合が気になるので、もう少し透けない工夫があれば尚 よかったです。
    12/06/2010
  • A****h
    jp
    生地が薄いのをのぞけばいいですね。 私は、体型が細いので、腰ではくので気になりませんでした。 デザインも気に入っているので、また、似たようなのがあれば、購入したいと思いました。
    10/06/2010

Aucun commentaire,

N'hésitez pas à laisser vos commentaires ou conseils pour améliorer notre service.
Globalement,comment vous trouvez votre expérience dans cosplayshow.com
Satisfait de Produit:
Satisfait de Livraison:
Satisfait de Service Client:
Faites confiance et recommandez cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Conseils : Délai d'un mois
Vous avez soumis avec succès.
Cliquez pour voir
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.