0%
  • k****o
    my
    Coupe globale:Fidèle à la taille
    love it!
    21/12/2012
  • j****e
    I totally agree with what the previous poster has said about the versatility of this costume, it is just totally unique and at the same time it can be used in a lot of different ways too. I really like that. this costume has true economy in it. I actually bought this costume because i was looking to test milanoo out with something easy and small scale tht i could test out and wear. And i saw this costume and it gave me opportunities to test it as a costume and then also wear the coat as a normal piece and gauge that. I am happy to inform that milanoo passed on both these accounts with flying colors and has found another loyal customer.
    18/08/2012
  • M****y
    This costume is just so simple yet so versatile that i am totally in awe of the possibilities that one can employ in the case of this costume. i got this costume for last Halloween and i wore it just as a character from naruto and it worked perfectly well with all the accessories and stud. Later i wanted to dress up as a mad scientist so i just used the long coat and paired it with some spiky hair and big goggles and then too it worked like a charm. I’ve also pretended to be a doctor in this costume and once even a barber. No other piece of costume i have bought has lent itself so many used.
    24/07/2012
  • C****s
    us
    Does this come with mask?

Répondre:
    Cher C****s,
    it will not come with the mask

Répondre:
    Cher C****s,
    it will not come with the mask

23/05/2012
  • L****.
    cl
    Bonjour, je suis très intéressé par l'achat de l'ensemble, taille XL, mais je n'ai pas de cartes bancaires à acheter via le réseau, donc je peux effectuer des dépôts dans mon pays (Chili) à une banque transnationale où j'ai un compte ... ... Toute information s'il vous plaît notifier mon courrier. Atte, Ale Valenzuela Merci.

Répondre:
    Cher L****.,
    Puede ver los datos de nuestro banco cuando realice el pedido.

03/05/2012

Aucun commentaire,

N'hésitez pas à laisser vos commentaires ou conseils pour améliorer notre service.
Globalement,comment vous trouvez votre expérience dans cosplayshow.com
Satisfait de Produit:
Satisfait de Livraison:
Satisfait de Service Client:
Faites confiance et recommandez cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Conseils : Délai d'un mois
Vous avez soumis avec succès.
Cliquez pour voir
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.