• T****y
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Default praise
    29/03/2020
  • d****k
    ar
    hola como seria la forma de envio y cuanto saldria se lo puede pagar en cualquier pago facil a soy de argentina como vendria la mano.....

Respuesta:
    Querido/a d****k,
    Puede pagar con paypal, tarjeta crédito, western union, transferencia bancaria. Hascemos envíos a través de DHL, Fedex o TNT.

13/12/2012
  • J****n
    Wow, i got my suit delivered a couple of days ago and it totally looks dapper as hell. I am so relieved that the sizing and the measurements i gave were followed to a T and the suit has come out just like i wanted it to be. The team at milanoo seems to have done a really good job of following my instructions. No wonder all my friends seem to swear by the website. I’m going to be wearing this suit to a party that my Japanese friends have thrown and have asked all of us to be in costumes. Sounds really fun and with my really comfortable suit i’m sure it’ll be even more fun. Good job milanoo.
    24/07/2012
  • J****e
    gb
    Si tienes entre 38 y 40 años como yo, no compres el mediano, consigue el grande. El 99% de mi ropa es mediana, pero la mediana de esta es demasiado pequeña, aunque las medidas parecen estar bien. Son pequeñas en lugares inusuales, como a través de las piernas y alrededor de los hombros, supongo que diferentes tallas para el tipo de cuerpo chino. ¡Es mejor ser un poco demasiado grande que un poco demasiado pequeño!.
    15/01/2012
  • J****a
    ES
    Hola, estoy interesado en este cosplay, y me gustaría saber cuanto sería en total su precio con los gastos de envío y como se puede pagar, gracias mandadme la respuesta a mi correo
    06/01/2012
  • T****y
    gb
    First of all I would like to say that I am a die-hard Death note fan. I have read all the mangas and finished the anime episodes as well. I never thought that I would find perfect costumes of Light Yagami on the internet. I placed an order the minute I saw the costume on Milanoo. I just love the character of Light Yagami and am hoping that I will get to wear it at the next costume party. I hope that the costume is a perfect fit. I believe that the price is a bit high for this costume.
    03/11/2011
  • F****s
    gb
    When i placed an order on this costume i never knew that i am going to resemble light Yagami. I went to work dressed in this costume and my workmates were looking at me and smiling. A close friend came to me and said that you look like Light Yagami. I was so happy and proud when i was told about this. The costume is soft and comfortable. The quality of material is up to standard and the design is awesome. I like it very much.
    24/10/2011
  • D****y
    gb
    I experienced a funny story with this costume. I was searching online for a fine costume and someone gave me this link. I liked the combination of colors, I ordered the costume and received it in about two weeks. I tried it on, it looked great and the next week I had an interview for a new job. I took the costume and the person standing there who asked me different questions was staring at me and sort of laughing. I asked what was all about and eventually I found out that I was wearing a manga anime character costume. Quite a story! Now I have something to wear for Halloween too, right?
    14/09/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    こちらで初めてコスプレ衣装を注文します! 何が送られてくるのか、今から楽しみです(*^▽^*)
    25/10/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.