Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    perfect for cosplay, well made, washes well

Respuesta:
    Querido/a N****E,

29/04/2013
  • N****a
    us
    The costume was nice and it fit quite well. The Jacket was a little tight though but that might be because I ordered the wrong size. Also the buttons popped off the jacket, but I was able to sew them back on so it was okay, no biggie. I would highly recommend getting this costume just make sure you order the right size.
    14/01/2013
  • F****a
    gb
    I love this lovely and pretty costume. It is comfortable and looks elegant. And the yellow tie is unique.
    24/07/2012
  • E****a
    gb
    Does this costume come with a wig? I was planning on getting this cosplay for Halloween and Acen 2012 :)
    18/09/2011
  • s****e
    gb
    I totally agree with marie. Milanoo is only site providing best varieties in all types of clothes and quality as well. Even my small sister is a big fan of angel beats angel/kanade tachibana and wanted this dress for the Halloween party and for her happiness I purchased this dress. she told me that her dream has come true and all her friends showered her with compliments. she was very happy with the comfort that she gets after wearing it and it is very nicely designed . thanks to milanoo for providing such costumes also.
    19/08/2011
  • m****e
    gb
    A very lovely angel beats angel/kanade tachibana costume. My daughter is a great fan of angel beats and as she had a party where Halloween was the theme so I bought this lovely dress for her and she looks like an angel. The dress is very comfortable. The accessories provide with the dress are hair pin with the wig and my daughter just loves the dress and she enjoys wearing this costume very much. Must say Milanoo provides a best quality and a great choice.
    17/08/2011
  • n****m
    it
    Sono rimasta molto soddisfatta dell'ordinazione di questo abito. La gonna è splendida, la camicia è morbida e fresca e la giacca è comodissima ^^ Sono alta 1.71m e ho selezionato la taglia M, e devo dire che mi va bene. Consigliato a chi volesse fare questo cosplay, ma ricordo che dovrete prendere a parte calze e scarpe perchè non sono incluse e mi raccomando di prendere bene le misure ;)
    27/07/2011
  • D****s
    gb
    Nice Bright! Perfect copy of Anime dress. very nicely made.
    04/07/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.