• S****n
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Default praise
    12/09/2020
  • L****e
    us
    Das Kleid hat mich von der Qualität her sehr überzeugt. Es ist schön anzusehen, wirkt wertig und hat bereits mehrere Abende gut überstanden.
    05/09/2017
  • E****o
    ES
    Muy contento con el pedido, todo perfecto.Gracias
    04/11/2016
  • n****6
    us
    The top didn't quite fit right but I redid it and the stitching wasn't really clean other wise I loved it
    30/01/2016
  • m****u
    CH
    18/01/2016
  • W****e
    us
    I just received my cosplay today and I tried it on. I still have yet to figure out how to put the vest on.I was also disappointed because it was not the same vest in the photo. I am satisfied otherwise. Thanks.

Respuesta:
    Querido/a W****e,
    Please do kindly refer to the left hand side page to put the vest on .If the arrival vest is not same as the shown pic .Please feel free to show us some photos of the arrival vest.we'll do our best to assist you 

22/07/2013
  • a****n
    gb
    ¡Muchas gracias por el cosplay de Naruto, es maravilloso! Llegó tres semanas exactamente después de que lo pedí. La calidad es mucho más alta de lo que esperaba, y se ve realmente increíble. ¡Gracias!
    24/09/2012
  • x****x
    us
    Gonna wait for today if i dont get my package reporting to paypal cause seriously no one ever responds to posts or Customer service message . and ive been waiting for 47 days and still no package seriously worst customer service gonna wait for today and im going to report to paypal i feel like there is no package being mailed to me and feel like ive been scameed when i was promised that ill get it on the 29th
    31/03/2012
  • x****x
    us
    *sigh* paid on february 13th and still have yet to recieve my package....
    30/03/2012
  • r****a
    us
    I made a huge purchase on february 13th 2012 i didnt have an account when purchased I also emailed the site through all the emails and have yet gotten a response. my address where its going to be shipped is 52 south main street apt#5 gardner mass 01440 Express Checkout Payment sent (unique Transaction ID #00767984FL6938521) Order Description: 70|Standard invoice id: en-uk_120214035148_837 Date payed: february 13th 20012 If a custumer rep can email me at xxravenknightxx@hotmail.com would be greatly appreciated Trying to figure out where my package is
    03/03/2012
  • C****n
    gb
    I was so excited when the cosplay costume appeared in front of my doors!!!!WONDERFUL!
    01/08/2011
  • B****k
    gb
    Compré este disfraz para mi show de cosplay el mes que viene, me llegó muy rápido y me lo puse y queda genial. Tengo muchas ganas de vestirlo y mostrárselo a mis amigos. Creo que se sorprenderán.
    08/06/2011
  • B****y
    gb
    Compré este disfraz de Gaara para mi novio porque realmente es uno para Gaara. Se lo di en su cumpleaños y se sorprendió. no podía quitar los ojos de encima desde que abrió la caja. Muchas gracias.
    07/06/2011
  • L****y
    gb
    when i tried it on, i was surprised. i feel i was libing image of Gaara. then i couldn't take it off.Thanks:)
    07/06/2011
  • M****s
    gb
    Me encanta el disfraz que me compré y me queda perfecto. Me encanta la calidad en general, me encantó la rapidez con la que llegó el paquete y me hizo sentir muy bien haberlo pedido. ¡Espero poder comprarle más!
    16/05/2011
  • J****n
    gb
    Hola, estoy muy interesado en el traje de cosplay. No estoy seguro de mis medidas exactas. Mido 5 \ '7 \' y 120 libras. masculino. ¿Tiene alguna sugerencia sobre qué talla debo comprar? y si es del tamaño incorrecto, ¿puedo cambiarlo por el tamaño correcto?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a J****n,
    Thank you for your question. We suggest you to choose custom made mode for free, and if we do sth wrong with the order, we will return or refund for you, you can check our refund and return policy on our site: http://www.milanoo.com/help/index-id-1.html .

16/04/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.