100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • L****z
    ca
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    I`ve been wearing this wig for a long time and it`s great !!!! there are no bald spots and it`s not shiny - which is good because people come up to me thinking that it`s my real hair :D , I love shopping on milanoo .
    02/05/2014
  • g****a
    de
    hi wenn ich die perücke mit paypal zahle wie lange dauert es bis ich sie habe ?brauche die perücke zum 12.02 würde das klappen ? liebe grüsse gina
    18/01/2012
  • C****g
    gb
    Code Geass is in my opinion the best anime after Naruto and I have recently managed to get my girlfriend hooked onto it too. She has fallen in love with the show and especially with the character of Anya. Her birthday’s coming up soon and I have decided to pick up an entire costume for her so that she can dress up as her favorite anime character on her birthday. Thanks to Milanoo I have found everything I needed and just received the delivery of all the products today. They are all of very good quality and I just can’t wait for her birthday to arrive so that I can give these to her and look at her dressed up all pretty in these clothes with a gleam in her eye!
    07/08/2011
  • A****y
    gb
    This wig is perfect! It fits securely and very nice quality. The pigtails are separate pieces so its like getting two or even three looks in one. I love it!! Thank you! :)
    23/05/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.