• v****i
    it
    Gesamtanpassung:Passt
    ottimo prodotto, consegna nei termini
    10/05/2014
  • p****o
    it
    Buon materiale, costume fedele alle immagini. Arrivo nei tempi previsti.
    28/04/2014
  • e****e
    fr
    trop bien! a mettre en journée, car on voie rien! sinon les détails et la finition sont trop bien! idéal pour un carnaval!!!
    20/01/2014
  • m****x
    nz
    The suit is great value for money. Well made
    03/10/2013
  • C****n
    us
    Costume is very nice, it's just very hard to see through the eye pieces
    24/09/2013
  • C****y
    no
    Just got this suit today, and it was way beyond my expectations!! It had the spider on the front and back, and the web shooters are on both hands. The eyes look great from the outside, but they're impossible to see through, so I will have to modify that. The fabric is a great quality and I couldn't be happier!
    28/05/2013
  • G****i
    it
    Costume stupendo, unico problema sono gli occhi, anno un doppio strato, io lo dovuto tagliare. Per il resto è OK!!!!!! Spedizone giusta, e molto seri nel ordine!!!!!!
    09/04/2013
  • A****a
    gb
    Could you modify the suit to look exactly like the one in this link? the black one obviously.. http://marvel.com/images/gallery/character/1009157/images_featuring_spider-girl_anya_corazon/image/840920 And also use chrome lenses for the eyes instead of mesh? and a black zippered crotch i'd be so willingy to buy that!

Antwort:
    Liebe A****a,
    we are extremely sorry that we don't accept the sample or picture custom made request 

21/10/2011
  • S****h
    gb
    Habe heute meine in der Post bekommen und werde alle Details und Antworten auf Fragen, die ich bei meiner Bestellung hatte, liefern. Ich habe das für ein Halloween-Kostüm gekauft. Ich habe die Bestellung am 10/3/2011 aufgegeben, sie wurde am 8.10.2011 verschickt und kam heute, 17.10.2011 zu mir. Ich habe den beschleunigten Versand bezahlt, nur um sicher zu gehen. Die weißen Designs sind auf einen schwarzen Zentai genäht, das weiße Material ist ebenfalls Lycra / Spandex, jedoch nicht die Naht. Das sollte kein Problem sein, aber die Tipps von einigen der weißen Spinnen Designs floppen ein bisschen herum, also plane ich, sie zu nähen, damit es besser aussieht. Du kannst nicht aus den weißen Augen sehen, nur vage Formen. Es gibt weiße Quadrate auf meinen Handrücken und kein Design auf der Rückseite. Der Rücken reiht sich halb hinter dem Kopf zusammen, aber es gibt zwei Reißverschlüsse; Einer kommt vom Kopf herunter und einer kommt vom Rücken herauf und sie treffen sich, wo immer Sie möchten, dass sie sich treffen. Ich war in der Lage, den Rücken bis zu meinem Hals zu schließen und die Kapuze ordentlich in die Vorderseite des Anzugs zu stecken. Da es schwarz ist, sieht es gut aus. Was die Passform angeht, passt alles mit ein wenig Manövrieren und Anpassen. Ich kaufte ein XL und ich bin sechs Fuß eins, 170 lbs, 34 \ "Schrittlänge 32 \" Taille und die Beine sind viel lang (der Schritt isn \ 't droopy). Ich trainiere regelmäßig und Sie können die Muskeldefinition durch den Anzug sehen. Gehen Sie auf jeden Fall nach Größe und Gewicht, wenn Sie diese bestellen, alles wird sich ausdehnen. Das einzige Problem, das ich habe, ist, dass einige der Finger nicht lang genug sind. Hoffe, das half einigen Leuten.
    18/10/2011
  • T****r
    gb
    is there anyway you could add something to the eyes like in this picture here http://www.posterlovers.com/gallery/data/572/spiderman-black-suit.jpg also is there anyway you could add more texture to it like that picture instead of just the set black look?

Antwort:
    Liebe T****r,
    I feel very sorry to tell you that we cannot make that kind of alteration for you and just can make the same as the picture shows.

14/10/2011
  • F****k
    gb
    Hi, how this costume looks from back?? is it have any spider picture or it's only black color on the back??? thank you

Antwort:
    Liebe F****k,
    I feel very sorry to tell you that we don't have the picture but the back will be the same with the front.

14/10/2011
  • T****n
    gb
    Amazing costume for kids I have bought it for my younger brother. After seeing this he is so happy and looks like a Spiderman. A friend told me it is uncomfortable to wear but it not likes so. The color is fine and the material is good and comfortable. It is different from other Spiderman costume for its mask. It also well fit on the body. I love this suit. it’s the best costume i have ever bought from Milano.
    13/10/2011
  • Z****o
    gb
    Can I pay extra money for custom order to add the same white spider from the front onto the back?

Antwort:
    Liebe Z****o,
    we are unable to take your request to custom made the spider totem.

16/09/2011
  • K****m
    gb
    This is by far the softest zentai suit I've had the pleasure to wear till date. Its just so soft that I sometimes forget I'm wearing a zentai suit! I actually walked out of the house once wearing this on. I didn't realize what I had done until I noticed everybody staring at me! So you might want to watch out, you don't want to get too comfortable in it. The fitting was a little off. This is not exactly a unisex costume. It was a little broader in the shoulders and generally bigger. Not what you want when it comes to a zentai suit. Its a good price so it was worth it. Hope to shop with you again soon. :)
    18/08/2011
  • s****m
    gb
    Just received it today! The eyes aren't as good as the picture shows and there are no white patches on the hands but other then that I'm pleased!
    03/08/2011
  • A****C
    gb
    1. Kann ein versteckter schwarzer Reißverschluss im Schritt hinzugefügt werden? 2. Kann die Maske mit genügend Überlappung abnehmbar gemacht werden, so dass sie korrekt aussieht? (Der Anzug würde den Hals bis zum Kinn bedecken (wie ein Rollkragen) und die Maske würde lange das Gesicht bedecken und den Hals überlappen)
    03/07/2011
  • A****o
    gb
    Can you see through face piece ? And can the hands,foot and headpiece detatchable ? Also how do you put the body piece on?
    06/06/2011
  • A****l
    gb
    Are there soles inside the costume to protect the bottom of your feet? Or is it bare feet?
    02/05/2011

Jetzt gibt es noch keine Kommentare dazu. Sie sind der/die Erste,

Bitte geben Sie uns Ihr Feedback oder Ratschläge, wie wir Sie besser bedienen können.
Wie ist Ihr Shopping-Erlebnis bei cosplayshow.com ?
Produktzufriedenheit:
Lieferzufriedenheit:
Zufriedenheit mit dem Kundenservice:
cosplayshow vertrauen und weiterempfehlen:
coupon
$3.00
Gutschein
Tipps: Ein Monat Nutzungsdauer
Sie haben erfolgreich eingereicht.
Klicke zum Zeigen
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.