• L****a
    fr
    Gesamtanpassung:Passt
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    15/03/2020
  • c****5
    fr
    Très bonne qualité,on est très bien dedans mais un peu serré au niveau des bras.
    16/04/2015
  • m****t
    fr
    Bonjour, le haut est transparent ?

Antwort:
    Liebe m****t,
    Non le haut n'est pas transparent. 

27/07/2014
  • L****
    us
    Exactly like the picture, you need to wear a bra. Very cool costume, I like it!
    16/05/2014
  • l****a
    There are cross knits on the vest that make a cool edgy effect and that caught my eye and then I knew I had to own this piece no matter what! Hence I totally got it and I am so happy that I am writing a review. Well, the material and stitching was dot in place and hence I loved that most of all. Because I am someone who does not like compromising on the quality for fashion. Thankfully Milanoo does not make you choose between these kinds of things. It has the best cloth and the best design and the best part is the price. Malls charge over twice for stuff like this but this is exquisite and unique. Love Milanoo! Thanks for being my fashion saviour yet again!
    17/08/2012
  • C****e
    Jetzt muss ich gestehen, dass ich kein Cosplay-Fan bin und nicht gerne herumlaufe, als wäre ich aus einem Comic oder einer TV-Show herausgetreten, aber verdammt, diese Charaktere tragen wirklich stylische Kleidung und ich respektiere einen guten Sinn für Mode. Vielleicht suche ich deshalb im Cosplay-Bereich nach eigenständigen Stücken wie diesem tollen T-Shirt mit V-Ausschnitt. Es sieht so stylisch und sexy aus. Ich liebe es total, es zu Dates und Clubs zu tragen, wenn ich tanze. Es hat so viele Möglichkeiten zum Mischen und Anpassen und es sieht wirklich toll aus mit wirklich hellen Farben darunter. Voller Komfort und zu einem erstaunlichen Preis. Genial.
    21/07/2012
  • В****я
    ru
    Ich habe eine Anfrage für den Großhandel gesendet. aber nichts wurde in den Konten hervorgehoben. Warum

Antwort:
    Liebe В****я,
    Извините, можно ли спросить у вас, куда вы опратили запрос? я пока не получили письмо от вас... Пожалуйста. отправите нам ваш запрос на этот адрес: http://www.milanoo.com/ru/help/index-act-center.html#sid=60.

21/11/2011
  • R****y
    gb
    I bought this costume for my daughter as a birthday present and she was so happy. What made me to purchase the costume is the V neck design of the costume and the material the costume has been from. The material is of high quality and it is strong resistant. The price of the costume is affordable and the table helped me in choosing the right measurement. Thanks milanoo for making my daughter proud.
    12/10/2011
  • B****y
    gb
    I like it so much. when i wear it , it is really comfortable .amazing!!!
    22/07/2011

Jetzt gibt es noch keine Kommentare dazu. Sie sind der/die Erste,

Bitte geben Sie uns Ihr Feedback oder Ratschläge, wie wir Sie besser bedienen können.
Wie ist Ihr Shopping-Erlebnis bei cosplayshow.com ?
Produktzufriedenheit:
Lieferzufriedenheit:
Zufriedenheit mit dem Kundenservice:
cosplayshow vertrauen und weiterempfehlen:
coupon
$3.00
Gutschein
Tipps: Ein Monat Nutzungsdauer
Sie haben erfolgreich eingereicht.
Klicke zum Zeigen
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.