• A****s
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Default praise
    11/23/2020
  • S****e
    us
    Have to admit, was a bit skeptical about this. But must say that I absolutely love this! Amazing quality and it arrived earlier than expected. Thank you.
    12/31/2013
  • T****a
    it
    La qualità della giacca è buona, e la camicia nera è anche divisa a parte, un'unica pecca: i guanti sono di una misura troppo grande rispetto alla taglia dell'abito, e non di buona fattura.
    01/15/2013
  • T****a
    it
    The quality of the jacket is good, and the black shirt is also split apart, one flaw: the gloves are too large for the size of the suit, and not well made.
    01/15/2013
  • c****9
    gb
    Why don't I have an account on the full web site

Reply:
    Dear c****9,
    Please kindly register on our site so that you could login in and get your account very soon .

10/30/2012
  • P****u
    gb
    I got this costume. It is really perfect! I will order other costumes from you soon. But I want to ask if you have the pants?

Reply:
    Dear P****u,
    SIncerely sorry for that the pants are not included.Thanks so much for your support 

07/31/2012
  • T****f
    ES
    One question ... can't you get Hwoarang cosplay? but the combat suit is white with black stripes. thank you very much!!

Reply:
    Dear T****f,
    No tenemos ese traje de combate el blanco con rayas negras.

05/27/2012
  • d****n
    pl
    hello, I am surprised by the price when you mark it as leather. I would like a lot of detail on the material if it is plastic imitation or other! Thank you
    05/21/2012
  • C****t
    us
    Is the leather undershirt sleev-less??

Reply:
    Dear C****t,
    sorry , there is no undershirt sleev-less.

04/30/2012
  • R****s
    ES
    My gloves and down jacket are missing I want my money or what I need sent, Thank you
    04/29/2012
  • E****y
    it
    hi I would like to know if the black shirt is included under the jacket. thanks in advance Elena
    01/07/2012
  • J****e
    fr
    Hello, is this real leather?
    10/21/2011
  • D****l
    ES
    the cosplay looks too good but I have doubts about how I buy it I live in Mexico and if it can be bought in another color or by parts I also hope for a response soon ,,
    08/02/2011
  • S****o
    gb
    Is the coat a one piece item or is it the coat with the black shirt underneath. I know it says coat + Gloves but i would like to know if the white/red coat is attached to the black belted undershirt or if you can wear one without the other

Reply:
    Dear S****o,
    They are not attached.

07/18/2011
  • F****o
    gb
    wait a sec, so the black shirt comes with the jacket and gloves, or the black shirt comes separately? or is it fused to the jacket??? i want to buy it, but if the black shirt is not in it, kind off brakes it...

Reply:
    Dear F****o,
    Dear Francisco Cos Component : Gloves + Coat The costume  component :Gloves + Coat,please check it carefully. Deeply sorry for the inconvenience we may have brought to you.

06/27/2011
  • s****e
    fr
    did you take great care not to charge for delivery charges please
    06/15/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.