Source: VOCALOID Cosplay Character: Hatsune Miku Material: Rayon
Gender: Women Hair Style: Straight Shown Color: Forest Green
  • (21)
  • (4)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByAgentShawnee

This is a great wig! It is super long and very pretty and perfect for Hatsune Miku cosplay. It comes in three pieces so you can mix and match the way you wear them for different anime characters! So fun!

Was this review helpful to you? (8)(1)

Share this review
  • Bywhoajaku

The wig was perfect,Shipping was quite fast! At first I feared the wig quality would be horrible but I was wrong.The wig is soft and silky smooth,you can easily comb it with your hand or a brush/comb.The color is wonderful.It goes to show you don't have to spend a lot for a good quality wig,the money was worth it

Was this review helpful to you? (8)(1)

Share this review
  • ByCalabriaMaria

Nice wig is fantastic and realistic

Was this review helpful to you? (12)(2)

Share this review
  • ByTseJenny

Really impressed with the speedy recovery. The colour of the hair looks awesome and looks the same as the real thing

Was this review helpful to you? (8)(0)

Share this review
  • ByMillerTaylor

I loved the quality of the wig, and it was extremely soft until I got to the bottom of the pigtails. The bottom of the pigtails were pretty tangled and when I tried to brush them out the tangles got worse and now it's impossible to get them out. Other than the tangles, the quality of the wig in general is good.

Was this review helpful to you? (7)(0)

Share this review
  • ByGisselle Rdz

Hola, disculpen de que material es la peluca? Es resistente al calor? Espero su respuesta.

Reply:
    Dear Gisselle Rdz,
    Es material sintetico, no es resistente al calor.

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (5)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.