Ture to size
100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • s****e
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    This is a really exquisite costume. it costume turned out to be just what i was looking for. I am really thankful to milanoo for proving me with great service and also maintaining the instructions i had. I used this dress to dress up as the character from the anime pictured and it worked flawlessly. My costume also arrived within the expected frame and it looks really good. The design is a simple classic and i was really excited to be wearing it to the event i was going. The components can also be worn separately so that’s cool. It has been a wonderful experience dealing with milanoo. I’ll remember milanoo for my future costumes.
    08/17/2012
  • R****b
    My son is a very big fan of harry potter movies and loves the whole series immensely. He has watched all the harry potter movies multiple times over and loves to read the books every time he has a chance. Recently he discovered the world of costumes and cosplay and for his annual school party he decided that he wanted to go as a wizard. Initially he wanted to go as Dumbledore but finding a costume for his size and within my budget was proving difficult that’s when he chose this costume and wore it to his party. The item we received was very nicely made and looked very durable. The dress fit him perfectly and needed no alterations. Well done milanoo.
    07/24/2012
  • S****e
    gb
    My waist is 30 1/2 inches and my chest size is 35 inches.
    06/11/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.