100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • i****a
    jp
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Although it was anxious, it was saved with quick correspondence. I think that I want to patronize in the event because the size was just right.
    12/31/2015
  • g****2
    it
    Very nice and fun costume for the holidays
    05/23/2014
  • v****i
    it
    great product, delivery on time
    05/10/2014
  • p****o
    it
    Good material, costume faithful to the images. Arrival on schedule.
    04/28/2014
  • e****e
    fr
    Very good! to put in day, because we see nothing! otherwise the details and the finish are too good! ideal for a carnival !!!
    01/20/2014
  • m****x
    nz
    The suit is great value for money. Well made
    10/03/2013
  • C****n
    us
    Costume is very nice, it's just very hard to see through the eye pieces
    09/24/2013
  • C****y
    no
    Just got this suit today, and it was way beyond my expectations!! It had the spider on the front and back, and the web shooters are on both hands. The eyes look great from the outside, but they're impossible to see through, so I will have to modify that. The fabric is a great quality and I couldn't be happier!
    05/28/2013
  • G****i
    it
    Beautiful costume, the only problem is the eyes, a double layer year, I had to cut it. For the rest it is OK !!!!!! Just send it, and very serious in the order !!!!!!
    04/09/2013
  • A****a
    gb
    Could you modify the suit to look exactly like the one in this link? the black one obviously.. http://marvel.com/images/gallery/character/1009157/images_featuring_spider-girl_anya_corazon/image/840920 And also use chrome lenses for the eyes instead of mesh? and a black zippered crotch i'd be so willingy to buy that!

Reply:
    Dear A****a,
    we are extremely sorry that we don't accept the sample or picture custom made request 

10/21/2011
  • S****h
    gb
    Got mine in the mail today, going to provide all the details and answers to questions that I had when I ordered. I bought this for a Halloween costume. I placed the order on 10/3/2011, it shipped on 10/8/2011 and arrived to me today, 10/17/2011. I paid for the expedited shipping just to be safe. The white designs are sewn onto a black zentai, the white material is also lycra/spandex, however the stitching isn't. This shouldn't be a problem, however the tips of some of the white spider designs flop around a bit, so I plan on sewing them down so it looks better. You cannot see out of the white eyes, only vague shapes. There are white squares on the backs of my hands, and no design on the back. The back zips up halfway behind the head, but there are two zippers; one coming down from the head and one coming up from the back and they meet wherever you'd like them to meet. I was able to zip up the back to my neck line and tuck the hood in neatly into the front of the suit, with it being black it looks just fine. As for the fit, everything fits where it should with a little maneuvering and adjusting. I bought an XL and I'm six foot one, 170 lbs, 34" inseam 32" waist and the legs are plenty long (the crotch isn't droopy). I work out regularly and you can see muscle definition through the suit. Definitely go by height not weight when ordering these, everything will stretch. The only issue I have with fit is some of the fingers aren't long enough. Hope this helped some folks.
    10/18/2011
  • T****r
    gb
    is there anyway you could add something to the eyes like in this picture here http://www.posterlovers.com/gallery/data/572/spiderman-black-suit.jpg also is there anyway you could add more texture to it like that picture instead of just the set black look?

Reply:
    Dear T****r,
    I feel very sorry to tell you that we cannot make that kind of alteration for you and just can make the same as the picture shows.

10/14/2011
  • F****k
    gb
    Hi, how this costume looks from back?? is it have any spider picture or it's only black color on the back??? thank you

Reply:
    Dear F****k,
    I feel very sorry to tell you that we don't have the picture but the back will be the same with the front.

10/14/2011
  • T****n
    gb
    Amazing costume for kids I have bought it for my younger brother. After seeing this he is so happy and looks like a Spiderman. A friend told me it is uncomfortable to wear but it not likes so. The color is fine and the material is good and comfortable. It is different from other Spiderman costume for its mask. It also well fit on the body. I love this suit. it’s the best costume i have ever bought from Milano.
    10/13/2011
  • Z****o
    gb
    Can I pay extra money for custom order to add the same white spider from the front onto the back?

Reply:
    Dear Z****o,
    we are unable to take your request to custom made the spider totem.

09/16/2011
  • K****m
    gb
    This is by far the softest zentai suit I've had the pleasure to wear till date. Its just so soft that I sometimes forget I'm wearing a zentai suit! I actually walked out of the house once wearing this on. I didn't realize what I had done until I noticed everybody staring at me! So you might want to watch out, you don't want to get too comfortable in it. The fitting was a little off. This is not exactly a unisex costume. It was a little broader in the shoulders and generally bigger. Not what you want when it comes to a zentai suit. Its a good price so it was worth it. Hope to shop with you again soon. :)
    08/18/2011
  • s****m
    gb
    Just received it today! The eyes aren't as good as the picture shows and there are no white patches on the hands but other then that I'm pleased!
    08/03/2011
  • A****C
    gb
    1. Can a hidden black zipper be added in the crotch? 2. Can the mask be made to be removable with enough overlap so it looks correct? (the suit would cover the neck up to the chin (like a turtle neck) and the mask would be long covering the face and overlapping the neck)
    07/03/2011
  • A****o
    gb
    Can you see through face piece ? And can the hands,foot and headpiece detatchable ? Also how do you put the body piece on?
    06/06/2011
  • A****l
    gb
    Are there soles inside the costume to protect the bottom of your feet? Or is it bare feet?
    05/02/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.