100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • C****k
    sg
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Gorgeous dress!! The pictures don't give it justice. What I was truly surprised and happy about was the inside lining. Its a soft cotton, so that the outside material or seams dont rub up against she skin and causing itching. Almost any other costume I have had her in I needed a shirt and/or leggings due to itching. This dress will not disappoint.
    08/06/2019
  • S****4
    no
    Nice costume, the petticoat is quite impressive but it passes, against the gloves are too small and I took L instead of my usual size M!
    03/20/2017
  • e****n
    de
    hey milanoo, can ihc order this costume in a different color? mfg, eileen

Reply:
    Dear e****n,
    Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage leider können wir nur die Farbe wie Bild anfertigen,bitte um ihre Verständnis,vielen dank die kundenservice von milanoo

06/20/2012
  • K****a
    us
    Is this Sailor Pluto's dress?

Reply:
    Dear K****a,
    yes i suppose it is .

04/09/2012
  • M****m
    de
    I just wanted to pay the article when I read that the account number is too long and the BLZ is way too short! (Can not register in online banking) What should I do now? I could also transfer the amount later via Paypal, if not otherwise. Kind regards

Reply:
    Dear M****m,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihre Anfrage ich vorschlage ihnen,am besten per paypal zu bezahlen,unsere paypal konto ist paypal, nachdem Sie bezahlt sind,bitte geben uns die Transaktionscode auf paypal ,dann kann ich bei ihnen helfen,diese zu prüfen, vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

02/28/2012
  • M****m
    de
    I am also very interested in this product, but I do not know what size. S or M? In itself, the dimensions of S fit me better (Have 85-62-90) but I'm 168 cm tall! Would she recommend me S or M? Thank you so much! Ps: Verdand to Germany, how much is it? I will be shown here 0 €.

Reply:
    Dear M****m,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihre Anfrage wenn Sie die Größ nicht entscheiden können,recht am bild gibt es ein zeichen von Die Größe der Maßanfertigung,klicken Sie ,dann können Sie ihre Maß schreiben,dann werden wir das Artikel nach ihren Maß bearbeiten,vielen danke und ich habe geprüft.der versandkosten nach Deutschland ist 20.71 Euro.vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

02/13/2012
  • s****d
    de
    hello, we want to order three sailor moon costumes in three colors. How long does it take to go to Germany and how much does it cost? need the costumes until 01. 02. 2012, would that be possible? Many Thanks

Reply:
    Dear s****d,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihre Anfrage die gesamtzeit besteht aus einer Bearbeitungszeit und Versandzeit ,ich habe geprüft,die bearbeitungszeit von diesem Kleid ist 38 Tage,per Expresse dauert es 2-5 Tage,so können Sie einmal rechnen,ob die Zeit genug ist,vielen danke alle Artikeln auf unsere Website ,die wir keine in der Lager hat,nur nachdem Sie bestellt und bezahlt sind,beginnen wir ,diese Bestellung zu bearbeiten und verschicken,vielen danke so vielleicht können wir ihre gewünschte Zeit nicht erfühllen,vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

01/14/2012
  • S****a
    de
    Hello, how much is the shipping cost and can you send it back if it does not fit?

Reply:
    Dear S****a,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihren Auskunft die gesamtkosten besteht aus die warenkosten und versandkosten warenkosten ist 52,12Euro die versandkosten ist 22,89 Euro und dauer es nur 3 bis 5 Tage, nachdem Sie das paket erhalten haben,innerhalb 7 Tagen können Sie entscheiden,ob Sie diese betellung brauchen,wenn nicht,können Sie das paket zurückschicken,aber Sie müssen die zurückversandkosten selbst übernehmen,nachdem wir das paket erhalten haben,dann werden wir das geld von alle Artikeln zurückerstatten, recht am bild gibt es eine Tabellen von Größauswählen,klicken Sie, dann finden Sie eine Wahl von NACH MAß ,klicken Sie,dann können Sie ihre Maß schreiben,dann werden wir diese Artikeln nach ihren Maß bearbeiten,vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

12/29/2011
  • n****e
    de
    Does this costume include gloves and collar / necklace?

Reply:
    Dear n****e,
    Guten tag wir freuen uns,dass Sie an unsere Waren interessiert sind,vielen danke. Handschuh und Halsband/Kette sind bei diesem Kostüm auch enthalten,vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

11/22/2011
  • C****y
    gb
    This costume is lovely and pretty. I placed an order for the costume and within the next one week the costume reached my country. When i wear the costume it makes me look funky and eccentric. The color of the costume is gorgeous it attracts and the price of the costume is irresistible. I like it very much and i wear it daily thank you so much milanoo for changing the way i dress.
    10/20/2011
  • L****a
    gb
    My daughter loves this costume and the quality was far better than we expected. It was delivered well before the expected date and I would recommended this company to everyone we know. 
    06/08/2011
  • I****A
    it
    Good evening, I need to know, since I need the costume immediately, if you can buy it at a store near Venice. Gra
    04/13/2011
  • I****A
    it
    Good evening, I need to know, since I need the costume immediately, if you can buy it at a store near Venice. Gra
    04/13/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.