• W****y
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Default praise
    03/26/2020
  • B****a
    de
    I got her the Sailor Mars Cosplay from the same vendor as Neptune and Venus. The one pictured here is different from the two and I would like to buy it from you because I have always had very good experiences, but only when it is opened like Neptune and Venus.

Reply:
    Dear B****a,
    vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Wir haben noch andere Kostüme Artikel von Hino Rei, die Artikelnummer ist  #06320467463 . Dieser Artikel ist ein bisschen teurer, ber mit  besseren Qualität.  Für mehr Frage und Hilfe stehen wir Ihnen immer gern zur Verfügung. MfG Milanoo  

08/18/2015
  • p****e
    us
    I have bought sailor moon costume from other website and it was not good. My friend introduced milanoo to me and I feel happy that I can buy this with such a good price. Then I found the quality and size are so good. Thanks for your job. Hope you will always be so great.
    07/10/2015
  • S****r
    us
    I want to buy this sailor mars raye hino cosplay costume for a long time. Then I found milanoo. The quality is good and the price is low. Very great.
    06/25/2015
  • z****b
    us
    alles super für den Preis, genau das was wir wollten
    05/16/2014
  • a****i
    us
    Ein echt super tolles Kostüm. nur zu empfehlen. ganz ehrlich. ist sein Geld auf alle fälle wert
    05/14/2014
  • f****a
    us
    Gute Qualität , Schnelle Lieferung und schönes Cosplay.
    05/08/2014
  • J****.
    us
    Alles einwandfrei,Qualität für den Preis in Ordnung.
    05/06/2014
  • C****a
    it
    i've received it in the morning and it's really ...

Reply:
    Dear C****a,
      Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

06/07/2013
  • s****m
    I have absolutely no words for the beauty of this costume. I received it in the morning today and the moment i opened the wrapping it had me speechless for like the longest while. I was completely enamoured by this dress when i had seen it on milanoo and i loved the really delicate design that runs on the top layers of the fabric. In reality the design looks even more pretty than in the pictures. The dress sort of looks militaristic because of the design in it. The band on the stomach area looks really regal and adds support to the dress. I loved the fact that it was knee length and i could flaunt the legs which i think is the absolute most sexy feature on a woman.
    08/18/2012
  • B****m
    gb
    Wow, the quality is very good. And it makes me exactly same as the Sailor Mars Raye Hino. I will buy costumes from you guys next time.
    08/08/2012
  • V****a
    de
    Hello (: I would have a question, if I immediately order the costume and also transfer immediately, then it can be arrived by 16.03.2012 already with me? Best regards

Reply:
    Dear V****a,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihre Anfrage die gesamtzeit besteht aus einer Bearbeitungszeit und Versandzeit ,ich habe geprüft,die bearbeitungszeit von diesem Artikel ist 38 Tage,und per Expresse dauert es 3-5 Tage,so können Sie einmal rechnen,ob die Zeit genug ist,vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

02/14/2012
  • t****o
    jp
    I like it and it is the third purchase.
    08/08/2009

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.