• J****E
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Default praise
    01/27/2022
  • C****
    us
    This is not a review but a question, is there a way for me to buy a pattern for this costume off this site? i would really like one please

Reply:
    Dear C****,
    Sincerely sorry for that the costume is made in china.we do not have any pattern for it off the site .Thanks so much for your attention to milanoo

06/24/2012
  • А****а
    ru
    and goods arrive in the Komi republic

Reply:
    Dear А****а,
    Пожалуйста, читайте содержание"Можете ли вы поставлять товар в мою страну?" в центр помощи : http://www.milanoo.com/ru/help/index-id-36.html

05/07/2012
  • J****a
    gb
    I brought this back in august for a cosplay event and i just want to say how amazed i was by the quality and shipping of the costume. The jacket fitted me perfectly and i was posing for photos all day! i recommend your website to everyone that asked where i got the costume from! i'm definitely buying other costumes!
    11/28/2011
  • A****i
    gb
    I have one question before I order this... Does it come witht the black skirt and gloves or not?

Reply:
    Dear A****i,
    It just includes the coat and the tie.

10/14/2011
  • J****y
    gb
    Ordered this costume for Halloween for my hubby. Delivery was super fast and it came before the arrival date even though it was shipped from China. The seller was totally friendly and responded to my emails within 24 hours. The quality of the costume itself was great. They were real clothes and not cheesy material like the costumes you buy in a bag from the Halloween stores. Totally worth the price. 
    06/08/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    I searched for various things, but this one was the cheapest, but the product is solid and I am very satisfied. The store was kind and the shipping was quick. Thank you very much.
    11/30/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.