100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • N****a
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I can say I'm pretty impressed with the sizing of this thing. I am 5.2 and 98 lbs so I tend to have a hard time finding things like this that fit right. But this body suit is proportioned correctly and fits on my body as it should. It's great quality for how much it cost.
    04/21/2018
  • M****d
    us
    Would give 5 stars but the seam came undone on the butt the second I tried it on and bent over. Had to sew the seams back together. Also it’s a little too tight for me and is see through on my butt. But I still really think it’s cute and looks good
    04/02/2018
  • K****a
    us
    This was the only suit I could find that fit my body measurements while still being long enough for my height (and would get here in time for the event I was attending). I’m 5’ 7”, wear a 32DDD and have a ~29” waist; I ordered a large to be safe, and it looked great! The arms were a little loose on me, but it wasn’t that noticeable, and the suit fit well pretty much everywhere else. After reading some of the other reviews, I did reinforce the stitching along the butt to ensure that I wouldn’t have any accidental rips when sitting down lol. I also loved that the gloves and feet were separate from the rest of the suit, so it was easy to use my phone and I didn’t have to worry about the leg length being absolutely perfect to fit well. Next time I think I’ll try to make my own, but as a first (and fast) cosplay, this suit worked perfectly!
    04/01/2018
  • C****n
    us
    I really love it!!! It's fits nice! I only have to complaints though ^^ I wish the sleeves fit on my wrists like they do my ankles, it was a tad baggy. Also the socks fit weird but they're still cute!
    03/31/2018
  • Z****n
    us
    Great Halloween costume. Seems well made for a costume of this type. Purchased XS hoping it would fit my 9 year old. She's tall for her age 55" and skinny 67lbs. Fit great and since it's flexible she can probably get a year out of it. She will probably wear it everyday while playing Xbox.
    03/20/2018
  • I****k
    us
    I am very pleased with the quality of the product. My daughter loves it.
    02/26/2018
  • T****o
    us
    really cute but a tad seethrough on legs and butt area, also the seam right above below the bottom of the zipper in the back busted a little bit, but i have a pretty big butt and it is an easy fix
    02/23/2018
  • S****r
    us
    The arms are a little value on me but that might be because I'm a weird body shape I also didn't realize the gloves and the feet were separate but other than that if it's great and the colors are very Vivid.
    02/14/2018
  • J****a
    us
    It came in time and all the pieces
    02/06/2018
  • F****n
    us
    The suit looks accurate and comes with gloves and socks. I wore it at a con and received compliments on it. I normally wear a small and ordered a small, however, it was slightly snug on me, I was unable to sit in it. I think a medium would be better in my case.
    02/05/2018
  • D****r
    us
    The costume fit, just wish it would have come with accessories
    01/17/2018
  • T****e
    us
    Good quality good buy
    12/16/2017
  • M****a
    us
    Cute design but stitching isn’t the best and it isn’t as snug as I’d hoped in some areas. I got an extra small, and I weigh 105, 5’1
    12/07/2017
  • T****n
    us
    I bought this custom for my 12 years old daughter and she love it! Fits perfect and the quality is great.
    11/25/2017
  • S****e
    us
    Measurements are spot on, good quality thickness and color.I'd have given it 5 stars but while trying it on the seam on the behind split slightly. Wasn't bending over, was adjusting and pulled it I guess a bit too hard. Just need to make sure it's lined up right and zip gently. Once on moving around it didn't split anymore, and its not really noticeable at all.
    11/07/2017
  • M****o
    us
    Shipping was faster than expected. It fit beautifully. I’m so glad I got a Medium (I’m 5”4 and weigh 130 lbs). The gloves are tiny bit tight. The only problem I had was as soon as I bent down the butt part ripped a bit so you have to be a little careful when bending down with it. Overall it shaped my body very well. Extremely comfortable and the quality is great.Overall it’s a 4.5/5I’m very happy with it!
    10/19/2017
  • K****e
    us
    Super cute costume! Well made and good color!
    09/29/2017

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.