100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • D****l
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I fell in love with the outfit right when I had unpackaged it. This will be my first cosplay and I wanted it to go well. Trying to scramble everything at the last minute, -___- I literally ordered this outfit less than a month and had only a month to prepare. I'm pretty happy with the results and cannot wait for the convention to show off this wonderfully made costume :D It's very lovely and looks exactly like the photo in the description!
    05/21/2013
  • T****m
    us
    Default praise
    01/27/2022
  • M****n
    us
    Default praise
    11/15/2020
  • R****a
    us
    Default praise
    10/13/2020
  • s****s
    CH
    great quality
    02/06/2017
  • C****n
    us
    Very beautiful! The material is very soft and silky. The product came a lot quicker than the estimated date which was very good on my end. Also, for anyone who is concerned with the color of the cosplay on the model, do not worry; the color is a lot darker, it is the same shade as it is in the anime. I'm very satisfied with this products. Good job once again, Milanoo!
    10/23/2013
  • N****n
    us
    I bought this cosplay just recently and thought It wouldnt get her for a few weeks or so... it came in 3 days! o-o.... If you're are thinking of buying this, I DO recomend getting it 3-2 weeks before you want it, I could have been lucky. If you are tall get it 1 size bigger. The skirt CAN be worn with any top and it very cute! I recommend this to any host club fan.
    12/30/2012
  • o****n
    ca
    i haven't purchased the dress yet but can you even purchase it in canada because i really want the dress

Reply:
    Dear o****n,
    Please kindly purchase the item on our site, then we will ship the item to you.

09/18/2012
  • ;****3
    fi
    I'm big OHSHC-fan but, every lolita or cosplay costume heigh is so small! i'm now about 165 tall what means S but my order dress was big on bust and hips? Do i order XS? (i'm really skinny)

Reply:
    Dear ;****3,
    if you want it fit you well, i advice you to make the order " tailor made" so it will fit you well

05/26/2012
  • S****o
    gb
    i'll buy this as soon as i have enough money X3 its so kind of cute!!!
    10/21/2011
  • A****a
    gb
    This costume is gorgeous and high quality. The first day i saw it on milanoo i fell in love with it. I rushed to tell my parents about the uniform. My mum was also delighted about the uniform but she was scared of ordering the uniform online because she has never bought anything online. So we communicated with milanoo and they told us that we will get the uniform within four days. I lacked words to say when the uniform was shipped at my door step. It fitted me so well and i was very smart. Keep it up milanoo!
    10/14/2011
  • P****e
    gb
    This costume is beautiful than the picture!it is fits me perfectly.!!love it~!!
    08/01/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    よかった まあつぎもまた買おうとおもう うんうん
    10/15/2010
  • v****m
    gb
    This costume is very comfortable & fits me perfectly. But the tie is way too short to make a bow unlike the picture so I leave it untied which sucks..

Reply:
    Dear v****m,
    We will improve in the near future.

09/07/2010
  • k****m
    gb
    It was delivered much faster than expected and it fits perfectly! It wrinkles easily but I don't mind ironing it. Great for the price I paid! =)

Reply:
    Dear k****m,
    Per your asked question, we would like to feedback like follows:   We really appreciate your kind confirmation and support very much and we will definitely do more to provide better service and products in the future. Look forward to serving you in very soon.   If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us via: Email: service or order   Thank you again for your support.   With best regards

08/10/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.