Customer Reviews: One Piece Roronoa Zoro Halloween Cosplay Costume

Source: One Piece Cosplay Character: Roronoa Zoro Components: Top, Sash, Accessory, Pants
Fabric: Polyester Cotton Anime&Manga Type: Shounen
  • (18)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • Bykevin

bonjour, bonsoir, j'ai les 3 sabres de zorro et je voulé savoir si on peut accroché les 3 sabres sur la ceinture qui et dans se costume. merci

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (13)(1)

Share this review
  • ByWEBER sebastien

bonsoir , je voulais juste savoir je veut commander 2 cosplays mais il y a une case que je ne comprend pas , c'est celle ou il y a ecrit "bateau" c'est quoi exactement dois-je la cocher parce qu'elle me met automatiquement sur état unies . merci d'avance pour votre réponse

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (7)(4)

Share this review
  • Bymaeldu57

bonjour, j'ai les trois sabres de zoro et je me demandé si on pouvait les acrocher au costume

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (3)(0)

Share this review
  • ByAlex

I bought this for my little son, he likes one piece very much. Now he wears this clothes all days and futher the quality is amazing with good price.This is a great deal.

Was this review helpful to you? (2)(0)

Share this review
  • Bycraqas

I like this character, I want to wear it for the Halloween .so happy, that I bought this fantastic costume.

Was this review helpful to you? (1)(0)

Share this review
  • By購入者

この値段でよくできています。縫製や生地の品質は、コスプレ用として十分なもの。

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(1)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.