100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • 慎****羽
    jp
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    There is more hand made feeling than expected and it is wonderful In Japan it is 9000 yen class if you buy it normally, but if you are in Milanau you can be a member of Akatsuki with a low budget
    01/28/2013
  • C****s
    us
    I had this Akatsuki cloak for 3 years now,(since 2010) and it is still in very good shape. I will buy more from this website in the future. P.S. I was the Zetsu in the photo attached (Far left, search for the leaves...)
    01/21/2013
  • C****y
    au
    Really comfortable and actually fits a lot better than I thought it would. I think I bought the wrong size for myself but because its a little bit bigger its waaaaay more comfy - best mistake I ever made!!
    10/25/2012
  • F****e
    us
    The shipping was faster than I expected, and the customer service very helpful in making sure my order was fulfilled!
    10/18/2016
  • S****a
    fr
    J'ai reçut le colis dans les temps, la matière du cosplay et super, j'en suis très content un peu plus court que ce que j'avait penser mais j'en suis très satisfait
    11/25/2015
  • l****l
    us
    This costume is awesome! Quality and everything is nice.
    10/21/2015
  • f****o
    br
    A qualidade é muito bem para comprar. Fico esperar só alguns dias e recebi -lo. Tão bonito,
    06/26/2015
  • .****.
    us
    well it looks F**king awesome, and it's also a good fit on my fiance
    10/30/2014
  • k****r
    de
    Wow Wow Wow everything is SUPER
    04/29/2014
  • W****t
    be
    Livré en 12 jours, un produit de bonne qualité, je suis vraiment content de mon premier achat sur Milanoo.
    01/17/2014
  • T****h
    ca
    Just got it! It came right on time. It looks great and it seems to fit my friend, whom I bought it for, just right. Thank you Milanoo :D
    01/13/2014
  • C****h
    ES
    Buenas quiero saber si hacen envios a Costa Rica? Estoy interesado en el traje completo de Itachi Uchiha me podrian decir cuanyo cuesta todo en colones o en Dolares estadounidences, gracias

Reply:
    Dear C****h,
    Si, hacemos envíos a Costa Rica, puede elegir la moneda en la parte superior de la página.

12/07/2013
  • A****e
    de
    Very cool :D just got mine, its awesome
    09/11/2013
  • o****1
    co
    Disculpen, ¿ustedes asen envios a colombia?

Reply:
    Dear o****1,
    Si.

07/28/2013
  • c****s
    ES
    hello, I wanted to know how long it would take to get 2 atsutsuki suits and 2 konoha tapes, and you could buy it on return

Reply:
    Dear c****s,
    Se tardaría 20-22 dias en entregarle este artículo, no se puede pagar contra reembolso.

01/09/2013
  • H****y
    ca
    I ordered these for two of my kids for Christmas. They arrived on time, and tracking the parcel was easy. The quality is excellent--fully lined and sized accurately. The detail looks great. I would happily recommend this robe and Milanoo as well. Cheers!
    12/03/2012
  • a****s
    VE
    disculpa estoy interesado, soy de venezuela cuanto me costaria el envio por zoon...? y cuanto es en mi moneda de antemano gracias...espero thu respuesta...!

Reply:
    Dear a****s,
       En cuanto al tipo de cambio haga el favor de consultar en   http://es.exchange-rates.org/   Puede ver el costo exacto después de hacer el pedido. No necesita seguir con el pedido si le parece que el envío es caro. Puede pagar con pesos mexicanos, euros, dolares.  

11/02/2012
  • s****5
    ES
    Hi, I would like to buy the atsutsuki suit and I would like to know if it is possible to pay cash on delivery and how long it would take to get to Murcia, thank you.

Reply:
    Dear s****5,
    Lo siento, no se puede pagar contra reembolso y se tardaría 18-22 días en entregarle este artículo.  Puede ver el costo exacto después de hacer el pedido. No necesita seguir con el pedido si le parece que el envío es caro.

10/28/2012
  • d****
    co
    is ke the truth I am very interested in the problem is that I need it for the saturday since the SOFA was made I would like to please help me

Reply:
    Dear d****,
    Se tardaría 18-20 días en entregarle este traje, es impoisble que le entregamos este artículo dentro de unos días.

10/24/2012
  • d****
    co
    hello I would like to know what I have to do to acquire the product and how is the shipment to colombia-bogota

Reply:
    Dear d****,
    Puede pagar con paypal, tarjeta crédito, transferencia bancaria o western union. Hacemos envíos a través de DHL, FedEx o EMS. Se tardaría 18-20 días en entregarle este traje.

10/23/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.