100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • L****a
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I ordered this back a bit ago and have yet to make a review so I will now! The bow is different than the picture shown so I decided not to use it but overall the quality is great and doesn't/has very minimal wrinkling which was a concern I originally had. I love it and the sizing was very accurate :).
    01/02/2015
  • G****a
    au
    Very Happy with the fit and this cosplay, it did arrive a bit later than it was estimated, which wasnt a big problem, but yeah. overall great material, fit and cosplay. cannot wait to wear it to my next cosplay convention :)
    12/16/2014
  • G****y
    au
    Shirt was shorter then expected
    10/02/2013
  • C****
    us
    love ot!!
    11/19/2016
  • C****
    us
    very nice, im very happy with the product.
    08/02/2016
  • C****
    us
    nice
    07/27/2016
  • m****
    us
    It was great came in quickly just don't know how to put bow
    10/14/2015
  • T****n
    it
    Molto bella e ben fatta.
    10/08/2015
  • J****o
    br
    O preço deste é muito bom, aceitável para comprar. Fico bem confortável e adorei.
    06/29/2015
  • K****m
    ca
    The bow was different than in the picture but I ended up liking it more xD Also, the skirt wasn't short on me like on other people (probably because I'm short myself xD) I really enjoy the costume and can't wait to wear it to a convention! Also, I was really surprised by the quality of it since I read a ton of scary reviews about Milanoo right after I ordered it. Glad I didn't cancel it!
    03/29/2015
  • P****h
    us
    This is an excellent product! I recommend it over any others you might be able to find online, because this is the cheapest and DEFINITELY worth it. I got way more than I was expecting! This uniform is made from a great fabric, fit just as expected(I love the short skirt, it even has a lacy layer underneath), and I had a lot of fun wearing it for my cosplay. The only drawback would be the excessive shiny quality of the bow; my friends and I had to remake our own that matched better and looked nicer- but other than that, I totally recommend this product!
    11/13/2014
  • M****a
    it
    Wonderful costume! Thansk Milanoo!!

Reply:
    Dear M****a,
    Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

03/23/2014
  • E****n
    gb
    This is the most adorable outfit ever, and was so happy when it came! The downside is that when I ordered this, I selected medium, however, it came in small so now it won't fit me :( I've given it to my little sister instead, but I was very upset it didn't fit me, as I was looking forward to wearing it at cosplay, so I give it a 3/5
    09/19/2013
  • I****☆
    au
    Got my costume today, it feels great on me. I'm gonna be buying my costumes here considering how good the quality is. ☆
    06/17/2013
  • J****g
    au
    I was absolutely thrilled with my outfit! It took a while to get shipped but it was worth the wait!
    04/15/2013
  • A****e
    de
    Ich liebe es♥ Sitzt super! Aber erst habe ich nicht darauf geachtet das es andere größen sind als in deutschland:o Gott sei Dank ist das vor der bestellung meiner Mutter aufgefallen:) Sieht genauso aus wie auf dem Bild und ist sehr gut verarbeitet!♥ Nur der Versand ist sehr teuer:/ Aber wenn man bedenkt das es sonst erst mal beim Zoll landet ist es nicht so schlimm♥
    03/03/2013
  • J****n
    us
    This costume was AMAZING I was stunned when I got it thank you Milanoo for the amazing costume!
    01/24/2013
  • A****~
    gb
    This was a nice Coldplay, it looks like the picture looks good, but its too tight and the tops short, and the shoulder pads were HUGE, and made me look like a football player, made me self contious and I couldn't enjoy the con :/ but other size c:

Reply:
    Dear A****~,
    Thanks a lot for purchasing from milanoo,I'm very sorry for the size does not fit you very well ,please do kindly refer to the size chart to order it .Thanks 

12/25/2012
  • z****t
    us
    Let me start with great price and wonderful quality. Feels great to wear only 1 stray thread to be found. Now the reason it only got 4 stars instead of 5 is that the skirt seems just too short. Im 5ft 5in and wearing it at my waist as your meant to put the back of the skirt to just barely covering my butt and moving it down to my waist solved that but made the shirt not reach to were its meant to. Don't know how you can fix that but do be informed it could happen but all and all I do LOVE this cosplay
    08/09/2012
  • J****n
    us
    I have bought this costume in the past, and it was very good. It looks like the picture, and looks just like the uniforms in school. One thing that I disliked was that the shirt was too short.
    06/30/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.