100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • E****u
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Looks fantastic! Is the coat waterproof?
    06/04/2014
  • t****y
    us
    this looks very well done i mean ive only destroyed xemnas like 5 times. but that aside the product is very fine quality i just have one question. i notice the wig is not included and is not found on the site. why is that

Reply:
    Dear t****y,
    The item is just for the necklace and the overcoat ,the wig is not included ,we've offered lots of cosplay wig on our website at the link  http://www.milanoo.com/search?type=search&keyword=cosplay+wig&ClassId=0  ,would you please have a check ,thanks ~

09/10/2012
  • L****m
    My wife visits this website regularly for dresses and fashion accessories so when I was looking for a costume to wear at a cos event, she suggested me this site. Normally, I don’t shop online much but this site changed my mind. Xemnas is my favourite from the Kingdom Hearts universe and it is partly because of that amazing cloak and its design. I had to get this costume and milanoo helped me get it fir a fraction of the price elsewhere. The quality of the costume is good and the size is also right for me. In all, a wonderful product from a great website!
    07/28/2012
  • d****n
    gb
    Hi i wanted to know instead of making the whole cloak you could just instead make a hooded jacket with the same design as the cloak?

Reply:
    Dear d****n,
    Sorry,please kindly refer to the jacket in our site,there are many kinds of jackets ,maybe you will like .

10/15/2011
  • e****c
    gb
    I had a very successful cosplay show,this Kingdom Hearts Xemnas Cosplay Costume has done me a good favor. thanks
    07/20/2011
  • J****k
    gb
    Easy, Convenient & quality sevice. Good delivery service guys! As you may see, Ordering from Milanoo was the easiest buy from any website. Overall, I enjoyed my order from here,I will back.
    07/11/2011
  • H****z
    gb
    Hello! I would ike to know from wich material is this cosplay made from? I checkes but i don't find info about Jazz Cloth, it it light or heavy? can it be washed normally? how does it feels (for example like wool or like silk, etc)? Thabks in advance!

Reply:
    Dear H****z,
    It's a little heavy and could be washed normally. It toucheslike silk.

07/06/2011
  • Е****й
    ru
    стильный костюм
    03/24/2011
  • s****e
    de
    Very good workmanship, lined, padded shoulders, very good material and it looks great! The costume is worth the money! Only the shipping is a little annoying because of the customs. 6 weeks before Carnival order and it is on time! But where does he get such good costumes?
    03/13/2011
  • s****m
    jp
    I seemed to buy it unintentionally. Thank you very much.
    10/26/2010
  • H****y
    gb
    It comes to me on time, thank you.

Reply:
    Dear H****y,
    Look forward to doing business with you again.

04/17/2010
  • c****m
    gb
    Hi I'd like to buy the items i told you by using ebay. But when the verification was approved, items where cheaper, so my question is, would i have to pay the price they had when the verification was approved or the actual price? Thank You

Reply:
    Dear c****m,
    The price is 85.99USD.We do not connect with ebay.We supply eh lowest wholesale price.

04/16/2010
  • c****m
    gb
    Hi, I had paid 220€ to you in order to buy you 3 cosplay and a pink corset, but on thursday 25 Of February Bank of China ( where I previously had transfered the money ) had returned me 195€ ( instead of 220€ ). So I just wanted to know why did you return my money when I still wanted to buy the articles. I bought the articles between 15-17 January, and I paid the same week verification was aproved. Nowadays articles I paid for are more expensive than they were when you did aprove the verification. I am still interested in buying the articles, but for the price they had when I decided to buy them. Now I can pay you again by using bank tranference or by paypal as you told me once in a message, but in that case I would pay just 195€ because is the quantity of money that was returned to me (when I didn't ask for it). I would be very gratefull if you could answer as far as possible.

Reply:
    Dear c****m,
    Dear valued customer, It is our pleasure to serve you. Per your asked question we would like to feedback as follows: We have checked that you have made several orders during 15th-17th January.You order 3 of #04830001831 in 3 separate order,and #04830007257 in one order and 03560001695 in another order.We never receive your money.We do not know why the money returned to you.Please send your detailed matter to order and then we can check and help you. Thanks for your support. Have a nice day!   With best regards

03/15/2010
  • 横****綱
    jp
    The worst deki I can not believe. Clothing of a stale design that is totally different from the posted text arrived. It's almost like an unfinished item. Moreover, the color is reversed, black is the main. Everyone should refrain from purchasing. . . . orz
    07/17/2009

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.