100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • a****8
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Costume came out real nice before our trip. The only problem I had was the bags keep slipping off. But over all a very good buy well worth the price.
    02/03/2013
  • D****y
    it
    Salve, avrei una mezza idea per l'acquisto del cosplay di Sora, però ho notato che mancano le scarpe e i guanti. Per caso sono inclusi o si devono acquistare a parte?
    11/04/2017
  • d****6
    us
    I was very very impressed about the costume it looks amazing it fits well and it looks exactly like Sora I'd recommend it to anyone
    11/07/2015
  • m****a
    us
    It was exactly as pictured! You always hear bad things about Milanoo, but this one comes exactly as they describe it. The processing took as long as they described(9-15 days), but once it shipped I got it in 4 days.
    10/06/2015
  • j****e
    us
    This is so cool. I also bought the wig. It makes me look great and just like the cartoon. Milanoo is a great cosplay costume store.
    07/10/2015
  • k****m
    us
    So cool and every detail is perfectly. Fabric is great and this size fits me very well.
    06/25/2015
  • b****y
    us
    cool
    04/02/2013
  • S****n
    gb
    Looks amazing! Cannot wait to go to conventions with this!
    01/16/2013
  • J****m
    gb
    I would really like to by this item, but I can't right now. So could you tell me how long this costume will still be in clearance? Aside from that, the costume looks amazing and I can't wait to buy it!

Reply:
    Dear J****m,
    It's so nice of you to pay attention to this item ,it's clearance now ,once it's sold out ,it will be out of stock ,if you'd like it ,I sincerely hope you could place order asap .Thanks so much for your support~

08/06/2012
  • K****e
    us
    Will it be available in different Sizes sometime later this year?

Reply:
    Dear K****e,
    We will update our items unscheduled .would you please pay close attention to it ,we will upload it timely once it's available 

07/09/2012
  • w****l
    us
    i live in the US and i was wondering how long it would take in total for the costume to arrive at my house

Reply:
    Dear w****l,
    The whole arrival time of the costume is the processing time add to the shipping time together after you pay it .Under normal conditions .It will take about 15 to 21 days for the arrival

06/24/2012
  • d****6
    ar
    yo quiero compro pero es carro US$ 48,99 y tambien Kingdom Hearts II, Sora SPIKY peluca cosplay US$37,99,mas Kingdom Hearts II, Sora imitado Zapatos de cuero cosplay espuma US$56,99 y Niza 37 1 / 2 '' Keyblade Arma Madera cosplay CLAVE DE KINGDOM HEARTS US$18,99 Total : US$ 162,96 es carro :(
    06/20/2012
  • m****a
    it
    sono molto belli i vestiti di sora
    06/16/2012
  • G****a
    ES
    Hola, muy buenas, me gustaría saber el tejido del cosplay de Sora,gracias.
    06/10/2012
  • M****i
    us
    are the pants long??:p cause they look long

Reply:
    Dear M****i,
    yes it is lone pants.

05/26/2012
  • D****
    PH
    do you ship here in the Philippines???

Reply:
    Dear D****,
    we do not ship to Philippines

05/13/2012
  • r****e
    us
    hey will the costume get ruined if i wash it because of the material because i dont want it to be ruined so quickly
    04/27/2012
  • d****e
    us
    may i ask if the costume will get ruined if i wash it in the th washer because of the material please write back i need to know before i clean it :)
    04/26/2012
  • d****e
    us
    if the costume does not fit me can i get a new one in a bigger or smaller size if i needed to because im not at telling my size and i need to know because supercon is coming up soon and im going to match with my bff that is going as roxas ,we both are girls so it will be interesting for every on especially for my other friend that is a boy and is going as tifa in final fantasy advent children
    04/26/2012
  • j****5
    us
    after seeing all the good comments of this site i might just buy something from this site one day!
    04/24/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.