100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • B****t
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    the outfit came in faster than i expected and it looks amazing. My fiance was freaking out when he saw it and it was great quality.
    09/21/2015
  • N****e
    de
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    01/27/2022
  • 菅****野
    jp
    良いコメント
    11/12/2020
  • N****
    us
    Default praise
    05/13/2020
  • T****n
    us
    Items came quicker than expected and everything fit perfectly for me. My only gripe is that the gloves are a bit too large for my hands but its nothing too serious they still fit me pretty good, I just wish it came with instructions on how to style the belts so they fit the red cargo part just right, had me scratching my head for a minute. Very happy with my purchase overall and would do buisniess with them again.
    03/03/2017
  • a****1
    us
    Amazing design and detail.
    01/02/2017
  • S****X
    us
    Other than getting the wrong size, everything about this product is absolutely, astounding!!! I will be considering this company, for future purchases.
    11/01/2016
  • N****e
    us
    Fit well, great quality, and shipped quickly. I would recommend this to anyone trying to pull off the Sora look.
    03/10/2016
  • y****y
    fr
    Parcels received in perfect condition, complete, very very good quality as homemade! I recommend it to any fan who will want cosplayer sora de kingdom hearts 2 !!!! Received in 11 days
    01/25/2016
  • K****l
    it
    Perfetto! Velocità ed accuratezza nella spedizione e nel rispondere! Consigliatissimo! PS: Sarebbe gradita una spiegazione su come legare le due cinture gialle :P

Reply:
    Dear K****l,
    Caro cliente, grazie per il suo consiglio, sarà molto untile per noi per migliorare il nostro servizio. Siamo felici che le piaccia questo costume, le accogliamo di andare a fare l'acquisto nel nostro sito in futuro. Cordiali saluti.

10/11/2015
  • n****e
    us
    I really like this costume since it looks accurate to the picture that is shown.
    09/06/2014
  • m****7
    us
    I'm seeing reviews that say the necklace comes with and then I'm seeing reviews that say it doesn't come with so does the necklace come with? And do the the gloves come with as well?
    05/08/2014
  • C****r
    us
    I bought this costume during Halloween and when it arrived I was amazed. The material was very nice against the skin. I love it, however, the shoulder pad were not actual since they are suppose to be silver metal not black fabric. Still it was great.
    11/21/2013
  • P****a
    us
    I just got it the other day and I love it so much! Its amazing, the only thing wrong is that the shoulder pad things are really stiff the jacket is tight, but my boobs are big so its not the costumes fault! <3
    10/16/2013
  • r****y
    us
    Everything about it was great! The male medium fit me perfectly and I'm 5'8, 145 lbs. I didn't expect the necklace to come with it but it did and it's nice quality! There are some loose threads on every piece but it's nothing major. Shipping was extremely quick for overseas so I am overall extremely pleased! Thank you!
    08/06/2013
  • H****e
    de
    There is really everything! Pants, shirt, jacket, belt, gloves and even the necklace! Top quality and super fast shipping: D I can only recommend it. It is really true to the original!
    09/03/2012
  • J****.
    ca
    Does the zipper work? All the photos only show it zipped up, not open.

Reply:
    Dear J****.,
    yes it works

05/06/2012
  • J****y
    us
    This cosplay was amazing not only just by looking at it from a computer screen but actually wearing it! Plus it came quick. I just got it yesterday and it's awesome! The straps were a bit confusing as how to put them on but I found out how to do it later on. The only problem is the black belt (which I think I have a solution to the problem XD) It's a beautiful cosplay and it even wow'd my parents and my brother. And plus there were no problems ordering the costume. I know I'll be back here soon ordering from this place again! ^_^
    04/11/2012
  • o****n
    us
    does it come with the necklace

Reply:
    Dear o****n,
    Waist Bag + Gloves + Coat + Sash + Tight Pantyhose + T-shirt but no necklace included

03/13/2012
  • o****n
    us
    does it come with the necklace
    03/13/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.