• a****
    12/29/2015
    Perfetto ed economico
  • m****e
    12/18/2015
    passt perfekt und kam auch recht schnell. XD
  • C****e
    07/08/2015
    Very good quality. Colour was perfect. A little big for me, but was easy to fix with some sewing and a few pins (would have gone for a smaller option if it was available). Other than that, a good buy :)
  • V****e
    03/28/2015
    Dieser Artikel kam sehr schnell an und passt auch perfekt. Das Material ist auch sehr gut und alles sitzt wo es auch hin sollte. Ich kann dieses Kleid nur weiter raten und der Preis ist auch angemessen.
  • T****a
    03/08/2015
    The dress itself is cute. However, I looked at the size chart and reviews saying it was large in the chest, but mine was entirely too small. It also didnt come with the bracelets. How can I return it? Id be ok with exchanging it for a larger size if i could get it before next Saturdays Comic Con. I paid for the best shipping. I ordered it last Sunday and got it today, Saturday.
  • A****o
    10/17/2014
    me ha gustado mucho, es de muy buena calidad y me queda muy bien, lo malo es que lo tuve que pedir dos tallas mas grande por que si no me quedaba pequeño, pero está genial
  • j****e
    01/10/2014
    I really loved the look and the material of this costume! It's fun to wear and really comfortable!
  • M****a
    08/19/2013
    Das Kostüm ist sehr einfach aber es hat eine gute Passform, und das Material ist auch sehr gut
  • A****y
    06/07/2013
    I noticed in a lot of comments that people were impressed with the shipping. I must say that I was as well. My boyfriend ordered me this for my birthday, but when he ordered it we thought that it would only ship out on my birthday. It actually ended up arriving on my birthday. The timing could not have been more perfect. There are a few differences from the picture. The bag included was much smaller and plain black. The black straps that hang are actually exactly like the original from the game. In addition, the strap around the waist has a weird bow on it, rather than what is showed in the picture. I only have two complaints. The strap that goes around the waist is not adjustable and it was far too big for the outfit. I don't see why it is. It should fit snug around my waist, but it hangs off awkwardly. The dress is also very awkward in the bust area. It's not that it's too big or small, it's just almost lumpy seeming and there's not really a way to fix it. But it is not a big deal. But I would definitely recommend this dress for first-time cosplayers. It is very cute and easy to wear once you figure out the zippers and straps. Overall: Confusing, but cute.
  • c****l
    02/16/2013
    cool
  • J****m
    10/31/2012
    Bought the costumes for my sister for Halloween .The costume arrive on time and made high quality .She like it very much.
  • B****e
    10/30/2012
    This is an amazing cosplay. It is easy to wear and high quality.
  • D****y
    10/10/2012
    Absolutely love this dress. Comfy to wear and easy to move around in. The size was a little big around my chest but easily fixed. :)
  • P****0
    09/26/2012
    I got mine a few days ago. Great fit and it even arrived earlier than expected :) thanks!
  • J****i
    09/10/2012
    It's huge, despite being a small and for some reason there's two, tiny, burn marks on the zipper / white part of the costume but over all I got what I paid for. I can definately fix the size myself but I don't know what to do about the burns. Ignore them I guess? The fabric is really good quality though, kinda shiny but good and it's sturdy and well put-together.
  • N****e
    09/10/2012
    Well what can I say? It looks nothing like the picture... ... It looks 100 times better! :D I absolutely love it! Definitely worth the price! It took a week to get here even though I got economy shipping (So fast >.<), and it arrived in neat packaging. The accessories were also included and they are amazing! Thanks so much for the amazing cosplay! I'm sure I can catch some Soras or Rikus this Halloween at school XD Also thanks so much for the fantastic costumer service :DThanks again!
  • M****i
    09/04/2012
    I received the order today. Arriving on time, the hood really serves as a hood (it is not just an "accessory" of the coat). The bag is with it, and we can remove it (there is the knot on it). The colors are exactly those of the pictures! We receive the foot bracelet well: a simple black (ribbon) and a woven turquoise blue! However, be careful, at the waist, I took a large size because I measure 1m73 but at the width, I swim in it (but we can do touch-ups by folding the back of the dress). So think about it when you order the outfit ^^ Otherwise, I'm very happy!
  • y****a
    08/26/2012
    Hi! I was wondering whether or not the ankle bells and bracelet were included. I'm really confused because you answers changed throughout the reviews/questions.

Reply:
    Dear y****a,
    Yes ,the  Accessories are included in the item ,the component is " Sash,  Dress,  Accessory"

• Q****a
    07/27/2012
    This dress is very simple. And Milanoo makes it very amazing. It is comfortable and cool. And it is really cheap than other websites. I am looking for other costumes on Milanoo.

No Reviews.