100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • f****o
    it
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Ottimo venditore le scarpe sono arrivate in tempo stabiliti.
    05/20/2016
  • v****r
    de
    Gut verpackt, schneller Versand, alles prima.

Reply:
    Dear v****r,
    vielen Dank für Ihre positiven Bewertung. Wir freuen uns aber sehr darauf, dass Sie mit unsere Produkte zufreiden sind. Ihre Zufriedenheit ist unsere Energie wieder bewegen vorwärts. Wir werden weiterhin unsere Qualität und Service verbessern.    Für mehr Frage und Hilfe stehen wir Ihnen immer gern zur Verfügung.   Mit freundlichen Grüßen   Ihr Milanoo Kundenservice

03/12/2015
  • K****n
    These shoes are my latest purchase from milanoo. I have been buying stuff from the site for over two months now and this is the third time I have ordered something from here. This review is more about my experience with the store as a whole than about this dress. All the products I have ordered from here have been of good quality. The designs have been great always and the outfits are a great fit too. These shoes are made of good material and look great as well. I have no complaints with either the quality or the delivery. The delivery process has been smooth, swift and professional each time.
    07/28/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.