100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • L****e
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I bought this outfit back in 2009 it is an excellent outfit made of thick material. The design is exactly like a Miko outfit: hakama pants and two separate shirts that tie inside. The picture above is as described. Good for cosplaying and special events like the Sakura Matsuri.
    08/03/2013
  • H****a
    us
    Default praise
    02/10/2023
  • E****E
    us
    Default praise
    08/20/2022
  • E****n
    us
    Default praise
    08/06/2022
  • r****a
    us
    Default praise
    05/11/2022
  • V****a
    us
    Default praise
    08/19/2021
  • G****a
    us
    Default praise
    01/31/2021
  • D****a
    de
    This customer praises by default
    11/10/2020
  • L****a
    de
    This customer praises by default
    10/26/2020
  • S****k
    us
    Default praise
    03/28/2020
  • M****n
    us
    This was a much higher quality fabric than I thought it would be! I'm so happy that my size was available as well. I wish all cosplays and costumes were that way. It was shipped right to my house on time! Thank you
    10/25/2015
  • G****e
    CH
    The fabric is comfortable to wear on the skin. Size fits perfectly.
    03/26/2015
  • l****y
    mx
    excuse esq I'm Mexican from Queretaro and I would like to know how much would be for the suit and wig together in pesos.grax

Reply:
    Dear l****y,
    El peso del traje y de peluca juntos es 1.98kg. Si usted quiere saber con más detalle, podría verlo en la descripción de la página web en las siguientes, http://www.milanoo.com/es/Pluca-de-Kikyo-para-cosplay-de-InuYasha-p23723.html?parentid=9039 http://www.milanoo.com/es/Traje-de-Kikyo-para-cosplay-de-InuYasha-p9039.html claro ,si usted hay  cualquiera duda acerca del producto ,dinoslo por favor, hacemos todo lo posible de satisfacer sus deseos.

01/08/2014
  • a****n
    Well well well. Milanoo has yet again saved my life. I had to go to this party at my friend’s place and wanted something unique. I am a cosplay freak and it is very essential to me that I look my best especially when I am with someone. Well so this amazingly cute costume worked wonders for me. I paired it with a similar hairstyle like the character and with bellies. All in all the outfit was adorable so I was really satisfied. Not just that it was very comfortable too hence a great plus point there. I have been hooked to Milanoo since then, and have been advertising it for free to almost everyone I know.
    08/18/2012
  • K****i
    This is a really nice costume from the anime inuyasha. I am really fond of haing this piece in my collection of anime costumes. I like to dress up in this costume and invite people over to entertain and i like to be fancily dressed while i do that. Occasionally i wear costumes to cosplay and manga events but mostly i wear these costumes at home. That means long hours of wear and costumes must be really comfortable to do that. Thankfully all the clothes i have ever brought form milanoo have been really comfortable and have never disappointed me in terms of how they are made or how close they are in terms of adaptation to the anime. So that’s a great plus point of milanoo.
    07/24/2012
  • o****a
    fr
    hello, i would like to know if we do a 1.55m and 47kg i would like to know what size will be the best because when i buy the sky cosplay in black butler the dress was too big and the skirt too small so i would want your avie if you please. Thank you for answering me .
    05/03/2012
  • V****a
    ES
    I think you are great for making this page and I wanted to tell you that I cannot buy it with a card, so I will pay it when you come to deliver it to me. This is my address: Chiclana de la Frontera calle avenida de la Música (Fuenteamarga) I live in one of those white and burgundy flats. My floor is block 7 portal two and the phone is second B, thank you and call me at this number because my email page is like it does not want to open. My number: 672309974 THANK YOU
    07/26/2011
  • I****d
    gb
    it all looks good, very soft material, I'm satisfied anyway. Now I just need bow and arrow...haha If your site also sell stuff like that would be a big plus!
    05/16/2011
  • A****e
    gb
    Very well done!
    01/06/2011
  • i****i
    jp
    I am very satisfied because I can become a very pretty shrine maiden. It certainly is not authentic, so it seems that fabric and structure are all cosplay, but I think that this price is enough. I think that it is a shop that will make you feel like wearing a little.
    03/23/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.